cinner74

My first banner & Magnetic car signs

Here was my first banner this past summer (3x6) and magnetic car signs for local election.  A few of you helped me decide on the Sapphire blue used in this & I am very grateful - was a perfect choice :)

Getting ready to do another banner & 11 coroplast signs (my first attemt @ coroplast) :)

Thanks for looking!

post-25290-0-70578800-1385144228_thumb.j

post-25290-0-17288100-1385144750_thumb.j

• Like 2

Thanks all - tell u what, I found muscles in my back doing that banner that I'd forgotten were even there!  I worked in a local sign shop 10+ years ago, straight out of college & it's bringing back memories!  I'm trying to re-learn all the tips & tricks ;)  Love getting back into it though!

• Like 2

Dumb questions.... Are these screen printed or vinyl decals? Seems to me the vinyl would have trouble as adhereing to something as flexible as a banner.

Vinyl is the most common method of making banners and it holds fine. Right up with vinyl or maybe passing it is digital print but I don't think I've ever come across a screen printed banner.

Dumb questions.... Are these screen printed or vinyl decals? Seems to me the vinyl would have trouble as adhereing to something as flexible as a banner.
There are a couple banners I installed 6 or 7 years ago they are screwed onto the side of a building still holding up fine. They are 18oz banner material and high performance vinyl as the customer stated it would be long term.

Dan

• Like 2

About signdesignsuk Cost effective large format Printed Banners, Banner Printing, Outdoor Banners, PVC Banners, you need for home office banner stand or business.

post-72286-0-82883800-1387880243_thumb.j

• Like 1

sign design suk ?

I'd rethink the name.

They are in the UK..anyone in the UK would see it the right way.

True, John.... I was mainly funnin' them cause of the first post advertisement they posted.

• Like 1