louis clarke ii

New Washing Machine for the Princess

So a tough week at my house for major appliances, washing machine goes and then the dish washer (not the wife the electric one). So I thought to myself how I can customize the washing machine…hmmmm. BAM it hit me, well I will let the picture tell the story. The wife laughed and said she can’t wait to see what I have in store for the dish washer.

post-21228-0-99895000-1380832984_thumb.j

• Like 3

Haha that's pretty funny  :thumbsup: .. I noticed a small grammar error though,  "You do a outstanding job" should be "You do an outstanding job"

That is awesome! I've been thinking of putting something more for the late teen boys to remember to check pockets and the machine works better with soap added and even better turned on. I didn't want to go into detail on the pocket contents (paraph**, etc) as we have younger ones who will be learning to wash soon.  

I love it but would have to wear body armor for a while after I did it

I'm not sure body armor would be enough protection for me!

I am going to make an arrow that says "This is not a cooking timer", and put it near the smoke detector!!! I will let you all know how that works out, as soon as the swelling goes down, and I can see how to type again!!!

;D

• Like 3