SLAP4

Finally saying Hello from Spartanburg, SC

Finally saying What's up to everyone because I have been scouring this site for months just trying to figure out if messing with vinyl would be what I want to do on the side  :D My name is Kyle Burns from the Upstate region of South Carolina.

Ever since I was a kid my Dad would bring/get/buy/whatever decals. I still love buying and applying them to anything I own until now when its a possibility to buy a vinyl machine & make your own!!

Thanks to everyone on this site who helps & supports all the people who post here big or small. I have researched for months & learn so much its unreal.

Just ordered the LPII earlier this week so with the holidays most likely the boxes will show up soon! Cannot wait to get started & see what all can be produced. May turn it into a side business once I get familiar with the process.

Thanks again & love looking at everyone's work its what empowered me to buy one!

KB

Appreciate the welcomes everyone

Excellent !!! More power to you, Kyle.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/190/27/01-signblazer-elements

There are some really nice ready-to-cut graphics within the DRAW/Library, including traffic signs, animals, religious, templates, shields, logos, etc.

Thanks! Already installed inkscape & SBE in order to get familiar with all the features..glad to know experienced users are only a couple of clicks away & already watched many videos to see what all can be done. Its unlimited thanks for everyones hard work from us noobs

Received the cutter yesterday & got it all built, installed, setup with SCAL Pro....testing more tomorrow night after work 

Hello and Welcome Kyle,, I also live in the Spartanburg, SC area.  

Where abouts? I am in Boiling Springs

Welcome from Idaho. We were all newbies too at one point. Sounds like you have done a lot of your homework, that's the best way to figure it out. This is probably the friendliest forum I have ever been on and it rubs off on most who join. 

Hey Kyle I'm a newbie on the site too from Greer SC...I was just on your side of town tonight had the Beacon for dinner!!

The Beacon is good but not a regular basis seeing as how your colon would clog in no time lol

Good to see a neighbor on here. Still getting familiar with the whole vision--to design--to cut process.

Really like your vehicle designs Moody

• Like 3

Hello SLAP4... I actually am on the Westside of Spartanburg.....Yes the Beacon is a Great Place to eat, but you have to watch for clogging up the arteries from all the onion rings...... LOL 

• Like 1

sweeett...I live in BS & work on the eastside of Spartanburg. Its awesome being in the middle of everything!

Speaking of onion rings...Ike's for lunch today was greatastic as always