Mommysrule

I better say Hello

Alright, I kinda snuck in here and jumped into lots of conversations and did a little smack talk, so I thought I better say hello. I have been doing graphics digitally and painting (mostly wood or windows) signs and other graphics for quite a while. Always subbed out vinyl. Gonna try to get in on it slowly. But am here to learn little bits, give some of you crap (cause its fun) and check out what you all do so very well. I am in South Carolina, but furthest southern point, so plenty away from Jay who is much further north than I am....don't want to step on any toes. So HI!

I may get cold up here but hurricanes are nil up this way. Don't like cold but hurricanes are even lower on my weather list.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome I belive we all enjoy a lively conversation now and then and a little smack talk even. I am from southern West Virginia.

• Like 1

Hello Dakota! i have already stored you away for some printing sub! I have read lots of what you post and find you to be quite an expert. Very nice to meet you.

• Like 1

I also have Jay tagged as someone to go to, and he is close enough to drive up and bang on his door and beg for help.

• Like 1

Welcome from FL.

Another shit starter.............  Welcome aboard.

Hey did you hear about the time Jaybird BROKE the internet?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank you everyone! Glad to be here!

No Go-C, I did not hear about the time Jay broke the internet, but I can't wait to hear all about it!! :huh:

Smack away Mommy, we can take it. Welcome from the other side of the states, Idaho. What design program do you work with mostly?

Thanks WildGoose, I love taters from Idaho, just thought I would let you know that.

I have Adobe CS6 now, have been using these programs for many years, have never tried the Corel graphics programs.

Awesome! I use CS5, Like the new layout in CS6 but I haven't been able to justify the cost to upgrade. I noticed the CC version that's out has some sweet text options but I don't want to pay a monthly subscription.

I have a whole mess of kids and we eat lots of them taters ourselves.  

• Like 1

I also have Jay tagged as someone to go to, and he is close enough to drive up and bang on his door and beg for help.

Banging unannounced can have bad consequences. 4 cranky dogs and a crotchety owner who shoots first and calls the coroner later. But for the nuts on here my door is always open. Just duck when I answer.

• Like 1

G" Day

from Australia i have a MH 721 Cutter using Sign Blazer and love it

i am new but things in my cutting world are slowly coming together

in jobs i have done do a little bit of sign work but a lot of one sticker

requests my customers want . Cheer's Bill