turboinline4

Birthday Banner!

My kids Birthday is getting close and my wife wanted me to do a banner for the kids. This is what we came up with. I'm fairly pleased with the outcome. This was layered vinyl on the fish and seaweed.

1185612_321316768012092_395103179_n.jpg

• Like 5

Looks great man! I always think of businesses advertising when it comes to banners but I really need to recomend things like this to people.

• Like 1

Very Nice.. I did a banner for my son on his First bday.. I scraped the number off and used the same banner for his second, and next week, again for his 3rd.. I guess, when he is about 16, he is gonna be embarrassed by this thing..

ok explain the process of how you went about this if you would.  Where you got the Nemo pic, software used, etc. 

I found the clone fish off of Google. Imported it into SureCutsaLot and did a lot of node editing/cleaning. Removing unneeded pieces, and converting it to 2 colors (It was just a black outline), I didn't add white in there, since the banner was white. I cut out the orange and black, layered them together and stuck them on the banner.

Anyways, thanks for all the compliments. Like I said, I was very pleased with how it turned out and I think the kids will love it for their birthday!

looks great.. my grandsons birthday is Oct so that gives me an idea for him. His party is MS STATE football theme so I could do something up like that. thanks for showing.