MadHatterGraphix

What do you store your weeding tools in?

alright this is suppose to be a fun an educational topic. Lets share our weeding tool storage ideas/ plans or what we are using. However this is also a way to for me,to find out cause mines all over my desk.....and go!

if you can dream it mb20music can print it - this is what he made for me

post-2742-0-95486800-1371008654_thumb.jp

I have a small tupperware container that I use to hold my squeegees, and tools when I am installing. I would like to find a tool belt that they fit into nicely so I could be a little more versatile. Also I am not happy with the app fluid / paper towel holder I bought awhile back. The plastic threads aren't right and the sprayer falls off when you are trying to spray stuff. So that and a new way to hold towels is needed. 

I use a pick set I got at harbor freight for like 5 bucks.  I store them in a draw at my desk

A shallow cardboard box.

By the way, I transfer my wet app fluid from the large bottle into a small one that has a misting pump (like a perfume mister) -- the regular sprayers put out too much fluid and I prefer a fine spray coverage.

10pcs-pack-8184-beauty-tools-25ml-small-

• Like 1

I have a plastic battery box like used in boats and campers. Built in handle and it hold my knife, squeegee, paper towel, adhesive remover, app fluid, razor blades, plastic razor blades and I take it out with me for installs so I have everything I need in 1 place.

Forgot masking tape, a couple strips of magnet, pens and a tape measure. Not all weeding related but I like to have it all in 1 place so I don't have to hunt.

I mounted a magnetic tool holder on the wall like this and just stick them on the wall infront of the desk. I put all my picks, exacto, sissors, tweezers and a few other things there. Cheap, easy and out of the way.

post-11601-0-96819600-1371040254_thumb.j

I use the wheel of pokey things. Its looking pretty empty, they have a way of finding themselves in every room in the building where they don't belong.

post-7594-0-90433200-1371040644_thumb.jp

• Like 1

If that were mine the bottom tray would be for catching the blood every time I reached for something.

If that were mine the bottom tray would be for catching the blood every time I reached for something.

+1

What do you store your weeding tools in?

A pile...

• Like 1

I use the wheel of pokey things. Its looking pretty empty, they have a way of finding themselves in every room in the building where they don't belong.

I like the wheel of death!

• Like 1

An old coffee mug with my pens and pencils. About the only weeding tool I use is a standard X-acto knife.

A drawer I built in my table when I built the table. There is room for knifes , stabilos ,pencils ,rulers and short straight edges every thing at close reach and out of the way . I also have a little shelf for laying tools on while using them.

lol i like that!! only problem is if your not paying attention, you got some of your knifes pointing up!!! ouch! 

but very cool idea,

i just have a jar...

When I get some space I'm putting slat wall up its got so much possibilities. I just bought a cheap pencils case at Walmart and am using that for now it holds my ax to, extra blades and my various picks.