SeeJaysPlace

Still Looking for the Right Place..

Getting kinda exited to get my equipment and my company out of my house and into a real office space..

It's on a vary vary busy road and it's near Napa and O'Reilly Auto Parts.. and alot of foot trafic to these auto parts store

and in the same building as i will be in there is someone that does embrotery ..

It's only 250 Square feet but it's only $225 a month with a month to month lease!..  and it will get it out of my house :)  the wife is exited about that lol

And i will have 24 hour access to it so that' s good ..

I'm done with strangers comeing into my house and telling them to come to the back door to buy things lol

post-16863-0-64806100-1385105938_thumb.j

post-16863-0-88222900-1385105939_thumb.j

post-16863-0-03694300-1385105941_thumb.j

post-16863-0-95403700-1385105941_thumb.j

post-16863-0-99431300-1385105942_thumb.j

post-16863-0-64816800-1385105943_thumb.j

post-16863-0-04769000-1385105944_thumb.j

post-16863-0-41531900-1385105944_thumb.j

post-16863-0-62410900-1385106068_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of "suites" but the location and good and that rent is super reasonable.

Yep.. I think i'm going to move in on Dec 1st ..

I like that it's month to month..  

It's a little small but $225 a month i could come up with easy i think..  That's almost 2 good size jobs of mine!

Granted someone just called me the other day wanting me to decal his whole car lot almost 20 feet banner and the whole 9 yards

I might get rent for 6 months from that one job LoL !!!

The wife is glad to get it out of our " MASTER BEDROOM " at our house hehe

Thanks.. I hope it works good to ..  I think it's like a 12x10 room or somethign like that ..  I just can put my screen printing press there.. no access to water for my washout booth But i can always still do that at the parents house like i have been doing lol !!  I might buy me a 1 color 1 station press just for at the shop  that is mainly what i do anyways.. ..

Thanks guys!

Calvin:)

I think the foot trafic is awesome!!!  Being next to 2 BIG AUTO PARTS STORES.. and a tattoo shop and a Motorcycle Shop!

and having access to a busy busy street!

The Front of the Building Photo..

whre the  DCI is  that is where my sign would go!

And i'm going to try to make my sign fancy kinda .. and hopfully i can redue there signs and make some $ lol

Cuse when i put mine up there it's going to be like year 2010 not 1970's painted sign.. hehe

So mopar i need a printed sign hehehe

I'm just a little scared cause.. I'm a small guy and there is alot of BIG BOY SHOPS around here ..

Good luck, it looks like a great location.

good luck - maybe if it goes well you can rent another suite or the screen printing down the road.

good luck - maybe if it goes well you can rent another suite or the screen printing down the road.

There are 2 Suites availible right now both for $225 a month

I will start with one and see how it goes.. I think i'm going there tonight to sign some paper work hehe

I wish my self luck lol

Just man up and get over there. If you never try not only will you never fail but you'll never succeed either. Hell it's only money...

• Like 1

The only big boy to scare me is uncle Sam ........ I started my construction business with a truck , ladder , a handfull of tools and a prayer and have made a living from it ever since.

• Like 3

I'm a thorn in the side of the big boys and I like it like that. They've got a bullseye on them and I fly in under the radar.

• Like 2

Take the plunge, month to month the most ur out is a month or two rent. But then you know if you want a store front or go back to the house.

• Like 2

Take the plunge, month to month the most ur out is a month or two rent. But then you know if you want a store front or go back to the house.

I have thought about a retail setting for signs and banner sales. I have not had a office since the late eightys when i had a dealership on modular home sales and installation and a office was required for the dealership in the years i had the dealership i had two customers in the office ...most sales were on the customers lot or their residence and all the repair, handyman service is point of sale.

I thought a retail setting may produce a flow of sign work for when i finally retire to suppliment my income.

• Like 1