Pcrat

Rider Lawn Mower

So the kid was playing outside and i got bored. 

There was the original stickers on it before, so used some goo gone, and an hour, to get the crap off before applying on each side. 

So far i got a bunch of  laughs on it but they like it.. 

now just need a beer holder and a brush gaurd on the front lol

post-25991-0-63181900-1369484860_thumb.j

I doubt it's a font. Both "e"s are different.

I might do flames, but dont know how to want to do them yet.

Dont know what font, I told my buddy i was looking to put redneck along the sides, he sent me the file. it was just one word, i added the outline to it..

this side is good, but the otherside was a bit angled.. but hey ohwell 

Nice decal & funny ... BUT you must be a " city " RedNeck as a real RedNeck would let the ponys , goats etc eat the grass :) & drink a beer while watching them do it :)

scene at the neighbors last week - they were not thier goats LOL

post-2742-0-66648000-1370305983_thumb.jp

im not an inbred redneck, but i am not a city redneck.  I hate city peoople, for one they come here in the summer and cannot drive for shi*!! then they think they own our little town. take your money and cadilac, and get the hell out of my town.  i hate tourism. and no it dont pay for anything here. lol they horde there money.

If i could have goats lay around and chew my lawn, hell have at it!! lol. 

we dont live in the city , small ass town, and im out of town thank god.

a dirt road that  is one of the last to get plowed in the winter.. 

• Like 1

im not an inbred redneck, but i am not a city redneck.  I hate city peoople, for one they come here in the summer and cannot drive for shi*!! then they think they own our little town. take your money and cadilac, and get the hell out of my town.  i hate tourism. and no it dont pay for anything here. lol they horde there money.

If i could have goats lay around and chew my lawn, hell have at it!! lol. 

we dont live in the city , small ass town, and im out of town thank god.

a dirt road that  is one of the last to get plowed in the winter.. 

our poplulation quadruples on the weekends due to lakers - we have 2 long chains of lakes that draw the city dwellers and especially those from Ohio/ Indiana on the weekends.

It takes a RedNeck to appreciate the difference & humor in that difference :) . I say thanks when someone calls me a " RedNeck " or a " Hillbilly " . If I was called that in a demeaning way by friends .. I say " You said that like that is a bad thing ?? :huh: " .

• Like 1

lol that's awesome.. neighbor a few miles down the road took an old push mower that quit on him last year and mounted his trash can in place of the engine. long driveways that will eat your can before you get it to the road are the norm in my neck of the woods... I'll have to take a pic of it next time I see it.

• Like 2

Now THAT would look pretty nice... 

what would ya charge me to come over and wrap the hood? 

and it would have to be AFTER gas drops below 4.00 a gallon lol.  

ya'll ain't seen REDNECK till you come to Mississippi. Just Sayin !!! B)

• Like 1

I'm hearin ya !!! I tend to pay attention to that kind of stuff . I have trucked across many places & it is surprising to find where " non-aristocrat " people dwell . I imagine deep in the bayous of Lous. might be the capitol ... but where people are left alone by the local government , they can manage things as they choose & that is how people should be able to do . If you want to live in a city and breath car fumes 24/7 .. fine . If you want to do things " My Way " , a person should be able to :)

• Like 2