Kimon

Well I have had a loss in life.

I am sorry I have not been around for a while, I lost my wife to cancer a month ago and have been having a tough time dealing with the loss. She fought bravely for over 3 years but is no longer in pain and is at peace now. We were fortunate to have had 20 wonderful years together.

If any of you were waiting on personal emails or answers directly from me please feel free to contact me directly again at kimon@signcutusa.com

post-1523-12986547862958_thumb.jpg

post-1523-12986547876536_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Kimon I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your wife.  I knew she was battling cancer, I kept up with her battle with what you posted over at signforums.  No words can heal the wounds you are suffering, but I just want to say I am very sorry.

If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

I am new on this forum, But I am sorry to hear about your loss and our thoughts are with you..

I am sure I speak for everyone at USC in saying we are profoundly sorry for your loss,and our best wishes for you.

I personally have known such a loss,and I know how it is.

Guest kenya

Kimon, I'm so sorry for your loss.

May your memories of your wife bring you comfort.

My prayers are with you.

Kimon I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. 

Kimon, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you in this difficult time.

Jay

Kimon, I'm so saddened by your post.  My thoughts & prayers will be heading your way.

Guest crshirts

Sorry for your loss Kimon.

Prayer be with you.

Carl & Ruth

Kimon ,

I hate that you have experienced 1 of my worst fears . I hope you take care of yourself in all ways & do as you know your wife would want . My heartfelt condolences .

Rodger

Thanks for all the kind words, and thoughts.

I will be okay, I will never be the same but I will be Okay.

A good friend told me the sharp edges would dull with time, I am confident he is right.

I really just wanted those of you who I have either had contact with or were waiting on replies from me personally know why I had been MIA and to let you know that I am still around and will try and devote the needed time to assist you should you need the help. Keeping busy does help fill the void.

I also would like all off you with important women in your life to please take a few moments to look into womens cancers other than breast cancer, also serious but not as secretive and usually more easily detected early.

Barb died from Ovarian cancer, and when she was diagnosed 3 years ago it was understood it would take her life. Our journey was difficult and I would like to share our experiances with others. Maybe a book  or an essay on the subject will come in the near future.. In the mean time lots of great info here - http://www.cancerschmancer.org/ Please take some time out and find more about why these cancers are so dangerous and so often misdiagnosed. Barb told me long after she was diagnosed that she had felt different for 6 months or so prior to finding out she had the disease. She attributted it to just getting a little older, the fatigue and she said she often felt like she about to get a cold or the flu which never came.

Also take the time to look at the grand scheme of things in put things in perspective, stop and say a kind word to your loved ones heck stop and say a kind word to a perfect stranger. Life is short and very very fragile. Barb was 47 years old, this is just not fair. We were supposed to grow old together.

Kimon I am very sorry for your loss. Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope time will dull your pain. Sending prayers your way, take care

We feel for you, glad to hear you have faith in where she is now, pain free indeed.  :thumbsup:

God Bless you and strengthen you,

may your days be blessed with fond memories.

Kimon I am very sorry for your loss, I hope your fond memories over time will ease the pain.  Take care.

Joe

I just lost my grandmother to cancer, That was hard enough. I can only imagine what you went/ are going through. I dont believe we have ever spoken but i am sorry for your loss and would be glad to talk to you anytime

James

My thougths are with you and your wife.

If we can assist in any way beside keeping you busy with questions let us know.

This forum is not only to absorb but also to share emotions (when a cutter does not work) to laugh when people admit they made a mistake.

Life is to beautiful to stand still and vinyl makes us all happy one way or an other

Paco

Kimon,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope in time your pain will dull. I do understand that life will never be the same for you and my thoughts and prayers and heart go out to you.