Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

Welcome our new Moderators

USCutter, BannerJohn and myself would like to welcome Mr300s and Wildgoose to the moderator team - I am sure they will be a great help to keep smooth sailing ahead on the forum 

Thanks guys!

• Like 9

Congrats or condolences? Ha ha! Glad to help anyway I can. You guys have had a positive impact in my life and I appreciate the friendships even though I have yet to meet you in person.  

• Like 2

it's 90 percent blessing goose and 10 percent being like the building inspector - some times you just aren't the "friend"   - - - but I believe we have a good group of level headed people that won't have the knee jerk reactions I have seen on other forums.

your other job is to tell me when I have those off days and to go lay down lol - I seem to have them about quarterly.

• Like 1

your other job is to tell me when I have those off days and to go lay down lol - I seem to have them about quarterly.

Well we ARE all human even you buddy. I sure as heck know I have my share. I agree with you about this forum though, it's a really nice change of pace compared to most. I would say it was the cutting and graphics community but a couple other forums have proved that untrue on a regular basis. I think part of it is some sort of positive peer thing going on here and it's just not tolerated for any length of time. This is about the only place a true newbie can come ask the dumb question without getting beat up too badly. (stess the TOO BADLY. Ha ha!)

• Like 1

Congrats or condolences? Ha ha! Glad to help anyway I can. You guys have had a positive impact in my life and I appreciate the friendships even though I have yet to meet you in person.  
i will go with my condolences lol. Lucky people I guess when you take breaks from the forum you get over looked and that's ok I have enough mental issues lol.

Voting, I thought this election was bought!  I heard one of them *self-funded* his campaign...  until he gets reimbursed that is...

Congrats guys,

Cal

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this