joker

here is the new logo

okay here is my first t-shirt with the logo i came up with... I am very pleased with the way it turned out..

post-35399-0-31779700-1383352880_thumb.j

• Like 5

Go-c wraps and myself were the first 2 to "like" your new shirt, does that mean we win a free autographed jokers wild t-shirt? Just sayin...

Go-c wraps and myself were the first 2 to "like" your new shirt, does that mean we win a free autographed jokers wild t-shirt? Just sayin...

I think that sounds fair.

I will think about that Jay and Go -C .. Will have to get more shirts and more blue htv... lol

'

Everytime I go for a freebie they give the last 1 to the guy in front of me.

I got stopped on Lowes yesterday by somebody I did a car tag for years ago. They saw the the shirts before they even recognized me and now I have another job to do for them.

• Like 1

That was my first shirt Louis i will be doing more with site and numbers on them... 

I have my # on mine but they always ask for a card anyways. NEVER go out of the house without business cards to hand out. They are the cheapest possible for of advertising you can do and there is absolutely no reason to not have some on hand.

• Like 2

Lol guys.. My wifes shirts come first.. Is it wrong for me to charge her a small fee...lol

Yeah lets hope I am gonna make some more with same logo but with number and facebook page