HDN

Looking for Source for Gildan Tee shirts

Looking for a source for Gildan tee shirts .

Thank You in advance 

David

I too use Jiffy!  I always get my stuff next day.  TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE!   They know what they are doing!!

Jiffy is real fast as the name implies. I can usually save a little money by using SanMar though but you have to have a resellers license to get an account with them. 

• Like 1

Sanmar here but I used Jiffy for a long time before I heard of sanmar.

correct me if I am wrong.... but once you obtain a tax number, does that mean you have to start filing tax every month even if you don't use it?  I mean, lets say I obtain a tax number but never use it..... am I now required to file "no purchases" every month as long as I have that number?

correct me if I am wrong.... but once you obtain a tax number, does that mean you have to start filing tax every month even if you don't use it?  I mean, lets say I obtain a tax number but never use it..... am I now required to file "no purchases" every month as long as I have that number?

That's how it is here in SC and if you don't file it's a $600 penalty each month you don't file. Been there done that and still dealing with crap from the state. If you get a tax # do yourself a favor and file EVERY month even if it's zero.

That's a state by state thing and it's all about sales tax not income tax. In Idaho I did it quarterly the first two years and then last year I they changed and said I was below some threshold and I only had to send it in at the end of the year. My sales doubled so I will probably be back to quarterly this year but I haven't heard. 

Mine is every 3 months

I have used Jiffy Shirts in the past and been completly satisfied as well.

When I just need a few Gildan's, I get them a Michael's Craft stores.

They used to sell the Jerzees here but have switched over to the Gildan's.

My wife works there so she get's a 30% discount off the (already low) price of $3.99.

I try and catch them on sale so often get them @ $1.75 each. No shipping !

In MS when you get a tax # you have to file every month even if its $0 that you owe.

For me its once a year I have to file

I wonder how that works on clothing..here in Mn there is not tax on clothing...so when doing custom shirts should i not charge tax??

I wonder how that works on clothing..here in Mn there is not tax on clothing...so when doing custom shirts should i not charge tax??

I would call state tax office to ask that one.

• Like 1