Dan'o

Aloha & Greetings from Daytona :)

Been cutting vinyl for 4 months now, and having a great time with it! I have 30+ years experience in the graphic arts field and this looked to be a great way to use my skills to transition into a partime job from home. I retire in 2 years and thought there's no time like the present to get started. I've been gleeming info off the forums for a while now and have found lots of great info! Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to write up your tips, tricks, and shortcuts!

Dan'o

Middleburg! Thats not to far from me! Nice weather we're having huh! Not like Indiana ! Brrrrrrrrrr! ;D

Howdy from Texas.... and if you come across some NASCAR tickets you don't need.... I will take them  ;-)

Welcome to the forum. And dont rub the cold weather in too much lol.... We are having snow they are calling for 8 to 10 inches and 1 below zero tonight with windchill around -15. Any way welcome and good luck.

Dan

welcome from southern Canada (Niagara falls area). Be down there in march. Warm it up a bit will ya!!!!!!!!

Welcome from Idaho. Funny story about Daytona. I was down in that neck of the woods in I think March of 1990 and went to see the track but they wouldn't let us in because they had a film crew in there with Tom Cruise doing Days of Thunder so Tom screwed me out of getting to see the track! I did enjoy the movie when it came out though.