Sign in to follow this  
bradsc1954

Truck I did today

I did this truck for a co-worker. First time I have stacked 3 colors. Did the stacking on my homemade light table with help from my wife.

That's why we are in this business -- to help people get their name noticed.

By the way, although it's no biggie, I would have removed the dealership sticker off the tailgate, as it distracts from the graphics you placed there.

That's why we are in this business -- to help people get their name noticed.

By the way, although it's no biggie, I would have removed the dealership sticker off the tailgate, as it distracts from the graphics you placed there.

dealer stickers come off as soon as the vehicle hits my driveway

• Like 1

Wait a second ---  I just noticed the contradiction in my above posting:

"That's why we are in this business -- to help people get their name noticed."

Now, the dealership had a vinyl sticker guy make that little advertising blurb, which lets the dealer name be out there and get noticed.

I just happen to think the positioning of the dealer's sticker interferes with this specific customized tailgate graphic.

That's why I would take it off, because it's visually distracting from the effect that the owner of the truck is attempting to achieve.

Does the dealership NOT deserve any advertising space on the vehicles they sell?

That's a pretty big industry out there, providing income for a lot of people who create those decals and molded-plastic nameplates, and even license plate frames.

Sorry for the derail.

Wait a second ---  I just noticed the contradiction in my above posting:

"That's why we are in this business -- to help people get their name noticed."

Now, the dealership had a vinyl sticker guy make that little advertising blurb, which lets the dealer name be out there and get noticed.

I just happen to think the positioning of the dealer's sticker interferes with this specific customized tailgate graphic.

That's why I would take it off, because it's visually distracting from the effect that the owner of the truck is attempting to achieve.

Does the dealership NOT deserve any advertising space on the vehicles they sell?

That's a pretty big industry out there, providing income for a lot of people who create those decals and molded-plastic nameplates, and even license plate frames.

Sorry for the derail.

sorry slice - I paid for the vehicle so no free advertising - if they want to pay for the advertising we may talk - like on phil robertsons new truck . . . .free truck I leave your decals on - I pay for truck - no way

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

You have to admit it is ironic that people that can probably very easily buy a $40,000.00 truck without giving it a thought to it gets free or at least great incentives to drive the certain truck.

Great looking work nice color choices and design

Dan

Dan I had to look it up after seeing it on the show with the horrific cover ups they had on it - obviously the dealer didn't want to pay the network for the sponsorship - so name came off (covered up) Kinda Ironic isn't it.    LOL

• Like 1

I never thought about the dealership's sticker. Figured he paid me to put his logo and info on the truck. Not strip other items off.

• Like 3