Dakotagrafx

little somethin somethin

it is starting to pick back up after a slow 3 weeks - thank goodness.  orders for hundreds of small decals that are a pain to weed and quite a few qr code prints going out!

post-2742-0-43772000-1375290436_thumb.jp

• Like 6

thanks, originally he wanted a white banner with red lettering - I said hold on and try this - they loved it

Red letters on a white banner? BORING!

What you did? EXCITING!

• Like 1

The banner looks super.

Is this code for something?  "pain to weed and wuite a few qr code prints going out!"

:lol:

Cal

The banner looks super.

Is this code for something?  "pain to weed and wuite a few qr code prints going out!"

:lol:

Cal

replace "wuite" with 'quite' and it all makes sense - at least if you know what a QR code is...  ;D

I realized my spelling is fine but someone keeps moving the letters on my keyboard when I'm not looking.

Note: I just went back and fixed 8 spelling issues cause these damn keys are never where they're supposed to be. Oh and the banner looks awesome.

• Like 2

- at least if you know what a QR code is... 

Actually, no - I don't...

You get the honor of being the first code I've ever scanned. I may move into the 21st century yet.

• Like 1

Awesome work Scott man cant get the bossman to jump on anything with mom in the hospital still.

Jay we went qr codes 2 yrs back and so many people were surprised we had them.

What can I say we're all a little slow down here. At least I am.

I down loaded a qr code reader on my smart phone a couple years ago and use quite often especially at wal-mart love ad match pricing. I use it in the hardware store too to pull up info on things I am looking at.

I didn't ask for this century. I was dragged into it kicking and screaming. Need to go play some disco and flashback.

• Like 1

well, i am farther back in the dark ages than that- i just recently got a smart phone. Mine have always been dumb. Anyway, you have to download an app to read the QR ?- hey- i did know what that was. !!!

• Like 1

yeh it is an app - I am not a big phone juckie but learned about a year ago - about the qr codes and print a lot of them for people cause it is such a pain to weed and cheap to print

Got my first real smart phone last month and I've got to say I actually like it. I have all my email acct's and facebook linked so it lets me know when something is up.

Anyway, you have to download an app to read the QR ?

I use Google Goggles on my Android phone - it not only reads QR codes, but most types of bar codes and ties into Google Image Search, so you can take a picture of an item and have Google tell you what it is, where you can buy it, how much etc*...

*Note: I've tried taking pictures of hot women and it has not been able to tell me where to buy one - or how much...

• Like 2