petroman2012

2 new trucks..Sorry for scale

I finished cutting 2 new trucks..I do apologize for scale of image, I found 2 of my creations on ebay where someone claimed them as theirs,.........I will learn one of these days to scale stuff down or watermark but I dont like watermarks as they ruin the aspect of the design.....

post-36467-0-06118100-1368746406_thumb.j

post-36467-0-46171900-1368746423_thumb.j

• Like 1

I am sorry..I was not implying anyone from here did or would do anything as that, I dont post but to 2 sites so....I am going to be more careful now on.....

I don't know how to tell you this but I like em just like this especially the mudder looks bada$$ like that.

Petro.... When you sell those on eBay.... maybe put "sample" diagonally across the image

I see lots of folks do that on their items for sale....

Some days are good...Some are not....I just spend alot of time and effort on vectorizing them or anything to be honest...I have planes, copters,trains,skylines,cycles, I got so many it isnt funny...like dogs here is 2 I did for a neighbor

post-36467-0-98339700-1368752430_thumb.j

post-36467-0-35724400-1368752445_thumb.j

Dang Petrolman , we have another bob bigart on our hands - the seniors are taking over on the creative side!

Very nice work...

Areu mad because they were using/selling them or just because they said it was theirs??

What is the policy of making and selling stuff that people give/post on here??

I mean theres the whole thread for graphic sharing.....people post up stuff for others to have and use, which should be ok as long as they dont claim onwership of the artwork, right??

Hey petro...could u do one of a newer 98-00 or 01-03 ford ranger ext cab 4x4???

As a rule if someone wants to share they'll post eps,svg or another type of cut table file. If just jpg look don't touch.

Jay

As a rule if someone wants to share they'll post eps,svg or another type of cut table file. If just jpg look don't touch.

Jay

Ok cool..good to know..

Jay... thanks for that little jewel....

I have not taken anything off this board that was not explicitly offered....

But it is good to know that.... Thanks

I didnt press it as much as I would have liked to, I was notified that they had their selling rights put on hold for 90 days as a so called probation, they took his auctions off their system but if you are like so many on ebay that wont stop you from opening another outlet some place else...I am trying to see the godly thing about being forgiving to those who wanna stick me so it is a time -will-see thing...

That's the downfall with some people I find it horrible that people do that to each other. Hence why I ask and Petro knows I do. I respect this man as much as I respect my parents which is a lot. And petros work is just amazing and just not his cut ready artwork I mean all of it.

This reminds me of Metallica and the music piracy ordeal. Just because it's easy and you can take it doesn't mean you should. A lot of people didn't side with Metallica because they are stupid rich and don't need the money but thats not the point. I need every dime I can get my hands on rite now and if I work hard to make a product then I deserve the reward for it, not somebody with a happy right mouse button. Not that I'm a saint and have never done wrong, I just understand what its like to have someone else jump on your boat for a free ride after you worked hard to buy / make it.

• Like 1

This happens all the time ,  has and always will. I think the only way around it is if you don't want it copied or sold by someone else,  don't post it. I think they take it from our sites and not the photo on ebay although that is also possible, especially now with ebays new photo policy...

If you  want to show something like to do ,  and I love seeing  others work.  If you cut a small one then apply it to something take a so so photo and show it  that way ,  It wont eliminate it if someone really wants the design ,  but you will make it harder for a person to trace a small image and then convert it..