gcextreme

The "You know your'e a Vinyl Cutter Addict When.."

Ok you know the Jeff Foxworthy running joke, "You might be a Redneck if"..

Well lets start a The "You know your'e a Vinyl Cutter Addict When.."

You find little pieces of vinyl weedings on your socks when u pull them from the dryer..

Add your lines..

• Like 1

When youre driving down the interstate and you get passed by an ugly white rusty van and on the back window it says Vinyl Doctor and has a phone number and all you can think is " I dont think he ever went to medical school".

When someone in public points out that you have the weeded outline of a pink breast cancer ribbon stuck on the back of your pant's leg...

When you mentally try to ID the font of every vehicle window decal you see as you drive around town.

When you see businesses' handwritten or PrintShop equivalent paper signs hanging in their windows and have a vinyl price estimate pre-calculated before you even read the sign

When you curse the owners of Dollar Tree for daring to sell Garage Sale signs on stakes for only $1 - my kids have to eat, damn you!  Well, if I had kids... and if I fed them...

When instead of having infra-red, target-tracking vision like some movie cyborg, you have "solid color vector vision" and see the world as solid colored, cut-able shapes.

When you use your expensive vinyl cutting machine as if it were a $10 Dymo label maker to make unncessary labels for all your drawers and cabinets - just because you can.

When instead of replacing the hideous wallpaper in the room you use for cutting, you consider the idea of just covering over it all with white banner material so you can then cover it with decals of your own making.

Have any of yall sought medical help on this afflection?? ............Is there an Anon.Vinyl. Addiction Group meeting next week?..  Is there a 7-Point Plan I should adhere to or just call someone who Dont care...

Have any of yall sought medical help on this afflection?? ............Is there an Anon.Vinyl. Addiction Group meeting next week?..  Is there a 7-Point Plan I should adhere to or just call someone who Dont care...

I thought this was the support group?:huh:??

My name is Mike and... Wait, I need to go cut something.

• Like 1

When you and your wife are in bed and shes all naked and all you can do is talk about the vinyl graphics you are working on.

• Like 2

When you and your wife are in bed and shes all naked and all you can do is think...

How good them 631 pasties would look.

How a body wrap would look compared to that silly body paint.

• Like 2

You used your heat press to put your name and pet peeves in all your underwear.

Your wife had to go buy new underwear because you put YOUR name and pet peeves in hers.

(OK, just getting silly here :blink: )

you go on vacation and analyze the signs, banners and graphics work everywhere - New Orleans was great for that.

• Like 1

You stop in the middle of Walmart parking lot holding up traffic so you can critique a graphics layout. I would of done it different...

you go on vacation across the country and figure out which vinyl making friends live closest to your present location - and ask them for local tips on what ot see.  Yup guilty 

When you and your wife are in bed and shes all naked and all you can do is talk about the vinyl graphics you are working on.

lmfao!!! 

Or if you weeding and shes standing there naked, and you don't even look, just keep weeding hehe

1.)  When your cat sits in front of you with a look.  You wonder why and see she's got vinyl remnants stuck to her....AGAIN.      

2.)  When your girlfriend wants to spend time together by saying, "do you have anything for me to weed" ?  

3.)  When your parents come to visit and they B-Line to see what projects I'm working on.  

When you show your girlfriend a picture of what she would look like vectorized.  HAHA

When your wife complains "you spend more time with your cutting machine than with me!"

When your wife tells you to turn off the computer when youre looking up clipart, you turn off your computer but then continue looking using your smart phone.

• Like 1

I look at signs/decals all the time.. and my wife says what are you doing.. then she gets that look like OMG .. nevermind..

I thought this was the support group? :huh:??

My name is Mike and... Wait, I need to go cut something.

pretty much awesome!

Was thinking about bringing my spare cutter home just to have 1 close if I get a good idea...

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="gcextreme" data-cid="307987" data-time="1366476367"><p>

When you and your wife are in bed and shes all naked and all you can do is talk about the vinyl graphics you are working on.</p></blockquote>

Hell no never that bad uh uh not me

Hey...They are bring"in a REALITY SHOW to Discovery Channel, calling it Vinyl Victim's...First hoarding victim is Victor Vector and his Family of vector victims...The New York Gov. has suggested legislation to DOWN SIZE Vinyl Hoarding and to cut back from 24in rolls to 12in rolls....Oh..Law being posed and possible passing in Congress that Vinyl Victims will be able to seek Medical remediation under ObamaHealth in next Congressional Hearings at the Hall-Of-Vinyl In Key West. God Bless America and Sticky Scraps...

Don't worry..the addiction will end when it becomes a JOB.

• Like 1

When its snowing bad and spring just isnt coming and winter is dragging out and all u want it to do is warm up so u can get to putting decals on stuff outside...

When you own two cutters and have them both operating simultaneously....

• Like 1