RHConcepts

My Mini Shop

I started a post showing off some of my work here  But this one is to show where I work. I have picked up many tips from some of your shop photos and thought maybe I could help others just starting out. I might start hanging my rolls of vinyl back on the wall like I did in the other room, but right now I don't stock many colors. The 2nd pc on the wall is my tv / cutting pc I dont use it as a pc much because I remote desktop into my cutting pc. I started using a cutting pc because I had a few crashes on my main and I didn't want to be down for a long time. I also use a program call sugar sync to sync all my vectors on both computers and it backs them up on the internet  ^-^ and it free  ;D

Thats about it. But if you have any tips that might help me feel free to post them.

Happy Cutting 

P1010054_zpsdc8873da.jpg

P1010055_zps82ed72da.jpg

P1010056_zps84a210b0.jpg

• Like 1

I like it! IN spite of it's neatness.

Give it a week. I'm sure it will look like the rest of ours.

Lol, im not the only person using laminate countertop. I like the L shape there. I have mine in as one 8ft piece. Good for taping long graphics.

Very clean workspace you have there.

Make yourself one of those nifty app tape dispensers for the end of your table. I have to make one, they are so easy I just lack time and/or motivation at the moment. 

I started off with one I made with 2 metal rollers. I took it off because I lost space with it on the table. Now I fold the tape over the edge and pull it down. I really want to get the hand roller. 

Do you have a picture of the system you want to make?

The only picture I got is in my head. lol

Basically Im going to take a 1x2 and put a rod on top to hold the roll of mask and then one down low just above the height of the table, then run the tape down around the lower roller and pull it across my vinyl. That should add some tension maybe? I dont know, haven't tried making it yet.

If that doesnt work, Ill take two rollers on top and the mask will sit on top of those, then down to the lower roller. 

Either way, im going to mount them off the edge of the table so I dont lose space.

Looks good!! Can I ask where you got the corner table at or did you make it yourself??  I would like to have one like that if they are not too expensive.

Nice work space!

I started off with one I made with 2 metal rollers. I took it off because I lost space with it on the table. Now I fold the tape over the edge and pull it down. I really want to get the hand roller. 

Do you have a picture of the system you want to make?

I have the EZRoll Transfer Tape Applicator that USCutter sells that I have only used 2 or 3 times that I would sell.  My husband made me a table one that I like using better than it.

very nice, clean, i love the corner desk, 

1 thing tho, i noticed lol. You have 2 computers, 1  that is above your cutter, my guess is of course, thats for cutting, so when your designing, that may take a while, 

wheres the stool? hehe, i dont think ya use the nice leather chair that sits too low, and ,, well maybe ya stand the whole time i dont know lol.

Just something i seen thats all . :D

very nice, clean, i love the corner desk, 

1 thing tho, i noticed lol. You have 2 computers, 1  that is above your cutter, my guess is of course, thats for cutting, so when your designing, that may take a while, 

wheres the stool? hehe, i dont think ya use the nice leather chair that sits too low, and ,, well maybe ya stand the whole time i dont know lol.

Just something i seen thats all . :D

lol yes I use my computer chair but it goes all the way up when I weed. And the screen above the cutter is only to work the cutting pc when I cant remote desktop in from my laptop. It also is a tv so most of the time its used for viewing tv :)

Looks good!! Can I ask where you got the corner table at or did you make it yourself??  I would like to have one like that if they are not too expensive.

I did make it my self, I got the counter tops at home depot and just made the frame for it. 

really cool space. I'm currently in my garage at my house which also doubles as our storage space. We are buying a new house in March and I will go from a 1 car garage to a 2 car garage so I will have ample amount of room to setup a nice work space as well.

Others clean out their photobucket accounts to make more room.

• Like 1