theSignPad

Free Logo or Signage Design for FEB - Draw on Feb9th.

Well it would seem that the first contest for January was a GREAT success.  It's great to have even seen others jump in and offer some freebie draws as well! (XLII-Guy)  Our January Winner (SpyderGraphix) has his design complete, and is working on getting it ready.  I hope he'll post some pictures when it's done!  Now onto the good stufff!

How to enter:

Post a reply to this tread with your username, next Weds (Feb 9th) I will pick a random username from the thread and they will receive a free logo design or signage design from myself courtesy of theSignPad.com.  

Here are the few rules I have.

Rules:

I will design something within reason.  IE a Logo, Banner, Sandwichboard, vehicle graphics (NOT a wrap), business cards,  etc etc.

I will design with vinyl or digital printing in mind (depending on what your capabilities are).

I will NOT design for your client.  IE this is a free design for YOU, not a free design for a client which you can then profit from (just to keep everyone honest).

Notes: If you win, and have an existing logo or identity and would like to use in your signage design, you will need to supply that to me in a suitable format (.ai .eps. .pdf etc)

I've also got another idea, perhaps for the March draw.  If one of the many signshops on here would be willing to donate some digitally printed or cut vinyl graphics, we could arrange a draw that I design and donate the graphic design for the winners signage, and a sign shop could donate the production of the graphics and shipping of those graphics to the winner.  If any sign shops are interested in this, feel free to PM me.

Would something like a tailgate or back window advert with my own logo count?

If so add me please

CollinJ

Would something like a tailgate or back window advert with my own logo count?

If so add me please

CollinJ

Yep that's absolutely allowed!  I used SpyderGraphix existing logo in his signage design.  I'll count you in.

AshComputers I've never won anything, but what the hey. I'm in too!  :D

Count me in when it's for a cute gal that can cook and clean and has a place of her own at the end of the day! :D