Dawn's Design

Stick Family Sign

Will double sided tape hold this sign on the wall or will I need to use something else? It's 18"x24". Trying to get some signs for my customers to see.

There are lots of double sided tape options of various stickyness. If you want it to stay and not be removed double sided carpet tape will hold it. Might also look into those Command Media velcro things. They seem to hold pretty good and I belive they have a weight limit rating on the package.

I like those sets of Stick figures. You probably could use some regular velcro.

Dawn, are you creating your own stick families. To  cute. My eyes can barely make it out but is that a pig on the second row -last figure?  A farm family would be cute. 

If you don't want holes in the sign or wall check out 3M products. They make several peel n stick adhesives that won't damage walls.

I second 3M but as far as carpet tape I tried it once and it failed after a couple weeks. It's made to have gravity work with it not against it.

The windshield guy next door gave me some double sided tape that he uses to hold side mirrors in.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Dawn's Designs LLC" data-cid="357640" data-time="1399489333"><p>

The windshield guy next door gave me some double sided tape that he uses to hold side mirrors in.</p></blockquote>

That will work but plan on some sheetrock repair if you ever remove the sign.

• Like 1

Good luck removing that tape for windshields. I would use velcro that way its removable if someone wants a closer look.

Better yet... Why not make them with 631 and stick them right to the walls? Make them a little bigger. Then your advertising the stick family and wall graphics. 

• Like 1

Ohh ohh any chance I might get a copy of those stick figures?

Those stick figures are part of the graphics collection available from www.MyVinylDesigner.com  

They are copyrighted and can't be shared.

You can use them just not share them. If they let us share all we buy soon everybody would have each others and they wouldn't be able to sell anymore.

• Like 2

I second the 3M VHB but you won't be getting it off very easy it ever. If it's light weight I would try some banner hem tape. You might consider centering the vertical text.