Sign in to follow this  
Dippedgixxer

New guy from MI, please help

So on. Wednesday I ordered the laser point 2. This is my first plotter, I've been into vinyl for quite a while now, mom worked at a sign shop and I've been into wrapping cars. Bought the machine for small stuff, local auto and motorcycle groups. I am curious though as to why I never received an email confirmation of my order or an email saying its shipped. Only email I got was from PayPal. Can anyone here shine some light on this? Also tried calling yesterday and sat on hold for 20 minutes and ended up hanging up.

Welcome from Indiana  No one here can answer that.  This is a user forum...Support rarely comes here...If bought on their website, go look at your account...If bought on EBAY go look in your messages.  Make sure your email is correct.. Check spam folder.

• Like 2

I was mainly just curious if it's normal or if I should have received an order confirmation. When I set up the order it asked if I wanted to make an account also. I filled everything out but no account was made from my email. So I setup an account but it says I have 0 orders

Well if it says there is no orders, or email...hard to send an email to you. ...  I have always gotten tracking info...

Hi Dipped.

What happens when you attempt to log in to your account? Does it let you sign in?

Check your credit card and see if the payment was processed. Maybe the order never went through.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome.  I'd give them a call first part of the week and ask about the order.

Welcome from Idaho. 

When I bought my first cutter and a whole bunch of set up stuff I didn't have an account set up at the time through the website and it never showed up on the orders list later either. I bet it shipped. They rarely miss and opportunity to take your money. 

Welcome aboard from middle Georgia,

Cal

I made an account after I couldn't log in with what I thought should have been the account. And PayPal shows it coming out of my account. I assume they just have now email for me so could not send a tracking number. How long does the cheap shipping usually take?

About 2-3 days  Fedex....It will probably be shipped from the Memphis warehouse...At least most of mine are to Indiana