BIGHOOK1

Does Anybody Have This Panther

Was Wondering If Anybody Had This Panther?

It's Got To Be This Exact one...

Thanks In Advance Mikepost-21356-0-36975000-1410207097_thumb.j

That panther looks like it is copyrighted (according to the website its on), you may need permission to recreate.

Donn

It's a common high school logo, there has to be a vector of it out there someplace, probably part of some collection. Pretty sure my HS used that exact one on lots of things.

If you do a google image search for "panther vector" it is offered "free"

on a website but you have to sign up to the website.

Sue2

There are tons of images that have been bounced around online for so long that their 'ownership' is QUITE ambiguous.

I mean...errr.... What's it going on?

BTW, here's a better copy.

It's a common high school logo, there has to be a vector of it out there someplace, probably part of some collection. Pretty sure my HS used that exact one on lots of things.

yup it is a high school logo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mound+city+panthers&safe=active&client=firefox-a&hs=q3M&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=K_0OVKKSCdGQNtvdgMAI&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&bih=672

If you put your pointer over the image it actually is named "Mound City Panther"  ...... that would lead one to think it might be a school logo.... a quick google of "Mound City Panthers" brings up the High School page....   ;-)  Just sayin..... mystery solved  :D

Any way, you should be able to find the vector for this with no trouble

Just because the school used it doesn't mean it's theirs either. The town I'm in has North War Eagles and it is remarkably similar to the Philadelphia Eagles logo. Somewhere at some time somebody created the panther and I'd guess they owned it but because of how it's spread all over the internet they'd probably have a hard time proving they created it. 

If you put your pointer over the image it actually is named "Mound City Panther"  ...... that would lead one to think it might be a school logo.... a quick google of "Mound City Panthers" brings up the High School page....   ;-)  Just sayin..... mystery solved  :D

Any way, you should be able to find the vector for this with no trouble

thats how I found it. lol

• Like 1

Yes it is the mound city panthers logo, I have no idea were they came up with it was just trying to get alittle help with the design to make some tees to shoot out of the tee canon for their home coming

Hell, everything is copyrighted the moment of creation.

'Proving it' is what I'm referring to.

• Like 1

The way wiki reads the creator will protect it but looking online tells a whole other story. I'd use it for a project without being worried about a suit seems like everybody else has. Just nice to know if you get in trouble that you knew better.

• Like 1

They use a totally different one on their site and the uniforms don't have any panther other than text on them from ones I found. 

post-87856-0-58286300-1410369917_thumb.p