joker

my wifes car

did this while i was on vacation from my regular job last week.. It was a pain to center due the window curves. but think it turned out good. The vinyl was done in pink vinyl

post-35399-0-77133700-1403573326_thumb.j

We messed with it for a little bit then i centered it to the top tail light and it looked good then i applied it. 

• Like 1

Nice work joker! My OCD would have kicked my butt on centering that one. I think the Facebook logo helps pull it all in visually.

• Like 1

Nice work.

U may want to add a phone number??

Also whats the word on using the FB logo?? Is that copyright??

Just wondering cuz I do stuff for a few facebook groups and was wondering if it was ok or not.

• Like 1

facebook encourages use of their logo as long as you don't alter it.

So it has to be blue and white? Cant change the colors to like all white with the "f" cut out?

There aren't specific but I the the design of the logo is what matters, not the color but that is just my take on it and no I am not or will I ever be a lawyer.

Gcextreme she did not want the phone number cause most of her business comes from facebook and craft shows.. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jsmoritz2000" data-cid="362592" data-time="1403754890"><p>

It's still not centered.</p></blockquote>

The 3rd brake light is centered on the car so if that's what he measured from it is centered not counting the fb logo

• Like 1

The facebook logo was there from previous lettering. i went off that top brake light. That brake light is center of the car and window. The window actually curves around a few inches on the right.