What is it, a full-sized photo? 1:1 to the size of the truck itself?

That's a nasty crack in the sidewalk.

Seriously though, you keep doing jobs like that one, you'll be fine, and people will keep throwing money your way ---- 

Thumbs up.

• Like 3

Looks good. A lot of things need replaced at my house( 112 years old ) and I run a handyman service....if I dont get my but busy soon on my wifes projects she may replace me LOL

• Like 1

Looks pretty good!

I think the white around the numbers are to thick .. just my 2 cents!!

I think the black numbers could have been thickened up a bit.

• Like 2

I can agree about the numbers. Either to much white or not either black. But that's how he likes. You can still see it very good.

I see everyone's point about the white, but if you want anything to stick out the most, it will be the phone number. Nice job!

Looks pretty good.  Like the layout.  Just curious how "Professional" would have looked being flipped 180 and pointing up instead of down. 

Kind of agree on the telephone number. Almost wonder if keeping it yellow and black would have worked too. Hard to tell, but in the top of the 8, is there vinyl unweeded?

Vermonster, I did have a problem with that. The other side is up.  some people see it different and others would agree. the yellow on gray doesn't really show true colors in pictures. I mean the number are not bad can see them pretty good. I guess its a learning curve in numbers.

Nice...but did u forget to weed the top center of the 8..or is that supposed to be solid?

I like the idea of flipping "professional" and guess it is an illusion or just me that thinks the black actually goes downhill on the white - closer on the right than left to the bottom

I don't think we're saying the numbers look 'bad' 

I think we are just offering some constructive criticism.  Sometimes less is more   :)

Another way you could also achieve an eye catching number, use less vinyl, have less labor...  (I would just have rounded the corners in the box around the number - I forgot to)

Just another perspective to consider.  Gives you "2 colors" by using the truck's color, and stays more in line with the color scheme.  Think it still pops.  Something to think about on the next job...

Good work though!!

post-85924-0-26273300-1398700171_thumb.j

• Like 2

Dakolagafx is does look like that in the picture. But is level much be the angle of the truck and picture. The yellow looks awesome wish I could have showed him that. And on the white I just made the white to fat. Its weeds but picture doesn't show it Just a little hole. I thank you guys for all the good feed back. And really like the yellow and red phone number.

• Like 2

Nice work.

Im still waiting on my first car or truck.

But I take everything these guys into consideration.