HDN

Jiffy Shirt

First order from Jiffy shirts,,, Ordered first quality received seconds,,,,

No way to find number and email bounces

Thoughts ??

David 

You should have received a shipping notice email from them - there are two links at the bottom for Returns/Refunds and Contact Us.   The links are order specific, otherwise I'd copy the links from my most recent email...

I just got an order from them yesterday, fast and perfect like always...  Sorry to hear you're not satisfied.

Email bounced. Shirts are  an 1 1/2 longer on one sleeve than the other...

I will try again tomorrow 

TY for insight

I only use Jiffy.  Service and quality for me have always been top notch.  Sorry to hear of your trouble.  I am sure once you contact them, they will fix you right up and fast!

Never had a problem with jiffy before I went sanmar

Not trying to hijack the thread... but... Dakota, which shirts do you like from Sanmar, i have been experimenting with the PC61 and the PC55 50/50.  i tried a PC 54 5.1 ounce cotton and didn't like it.

I thought i would prefer the PC61 but have actually liked the PC55 better.  I thought about maybe trying the Gildan 8000, but am leery because of the infamous oil stain on t-shirtforums. 

Not trying to hijack the thread... but... Dakota, which shirts do you like from Sanmar, i have been experimenting with the PC61 and the PC55 50/50.  i tried a PC 54 5.1 ounce cotton and didn't like it.

I thought i would prefer the PC61 but have actually liked the PC55 better.  I thought about maybe trying the Gildan 8000, but am leery because of the infamous oil stain on t-shirtforums. 

the port and company 6oz has been great for me - I am personally changing my shirts as needed to that in my wardrobe - I like the gildans but they seem to shrink badly, get stiffer with age and don;t lay as well.  for customers they feel nicer - which translates into a perceived better value to them

• Like 2

Ha ha! You worry about it a lot more than I ever do! I usually go with whatever one is on sale at the time! I did notice that I don't like the feel of the Anvil shirts so I stopped buying them. I can't remember if I bought them at Jiffy or Sanmar but I had quite a few that I brought in to experiment on for myself and they are rough feeling after a couple wash cycles. One of my clients requests the port and company and another prefers the Hanes beefy tee's so I order what they like but the rest get what is on a good price break and put the difference in my wallet. 

• Like 1

the port and company 6oz has been great for me - I am personally changing my shirts as needed to that in my wardrobe - I like the gildans but they seem to shrink badly, get stiffer with age and don;t lay as well.  for customers they feel nicer - which translates into a perceived better value to them

Thanks, i know i have gotten gildans before and thought they shrunk also.

Ha ha! You worry about it a lot more than I ever do! I usually go with whatever one is on sale at the time! I did notice that I don't like the feel of the Anvil shirts so I stopped buying them. I can't remember if I bought them at Jiffy or Sanmar but I had quite a few that I brought in to experiment on for myself and they are rough feeling after a couple wash cycles. One of my clients requests the port and company and another prefers the Hanes beefy tee's so I order what they like but the rest get what is on a good price break and put the difference in my wallet. 

haha yeah i guess so. i was going to check out anvils since there is a distributor in my state, right now my sanmar orders come from ohio or florida, so shipping to NC can definitely add up fast.  I have still got the best pricing with Sanmar as well, especially when i compared to others like Aplpha Broder, Bodek and Rhodes.

I know that a hanes beefy t i have that i bought from walmart feels softer than the PC61, i i am still leaning towards the 50/50 PC55, I'm mostly concerned with how the shirt necks hold up through the wash tests...... decisions, decisions...  B)

I use jiffy sometimes and the only problem I've ever had with them was once they shorted me a shirt, and another time one came that looked like it was dropped on a filthy warehouse floor. Considering I've ordered from them over 100 times (I'm guessing), I continue to order from them. I like the fact that there are no minimums and they do offer a good size of selection. Oh and I usually get my order within 24-48hrs depending on what day I order.

PC61 is what I stock other than vneck and specialty. They hold up great and don't shrink and like Dakota I've pretty much switched over all of my personal shirts to pc61. I did order some pc55p for a customer last week because they didn't have safety orange in pc61p and they feels slightly softer and have amore strecth to them.

• Like 2

I used Jiffy for a long time and never got a bad shipment. I use Sanmar and TSC now and still Jiffy once in a while.

Used Jiffy til I found sanmar and never had any complaints. They shipped so fast that by the time I got the tracking the order was already here.

Oh, wait.... I did have a mishap with Jiffy.  I needed a specific shirt... an off color.  Just one shirt.... that is all I needed.  I then added to my order more shirts to qualify for free shipping.... and then added more to get to the first discount break..... any way... the one shirt ended up costing me like $150.00...LOL

Well, the box shows up (NEXT DAY!!) and the one shirt I needed wasn't there?!?  WTF?  I started the "claim" process to get the shirt I needed.  After filing out the form for them to "investigate" I thought  "GREAT" this is gonna take a few days......

I received no further info from them..... the replacement shirt just showed up at my house the next day!!  How awesome is that?

Now..... (stay with me here) after getting my order out with the replacement shirt, I decide to officially unpack the first box (properly)  Guess what I found?  Kind of tucked into and hidden in another shirt.... the shirt I needed that I thought was missing!!

Because of the way it was packed I completely missed it while trying to find it.  They sent be a replacement the next day no questions asked.

In a way I kind of feel bad I beat them out of a 3 dollar shirt on accident..... but, I have bought a ton of shirts from them.

I order weeks in advance and at times never check the order until ready to use. Not smart but the way it is when we are busy. Jiffy shirts email bounced with my order number and they have no phone to call. Just does not sit well with me. I am going to check out pricing at sanmar to start then start looking.

Thank You for replies

David

Sanmar is typically cheaper especially if you order big enough to get free shipping but you will need a resellers license to set up an account. 

License is not a problem. I never mind paying a few dollars more or less as long as I get service. Time is money and time is always short.

I stick with US Cutter  not because of price but their service is good

I had 2 shirts come in from Sanmar stained in the last year and a half so I called expecting to have to send them pictures or the shirts back but they immediately shipped them to me no questions asked and the free shipping starts at $200 which if you do a fair amount of shirt is not hard to reach that amount. I recommend the Port and Company which is like the house brand but they are great shirts to work with.

• Like 1

All info has been sent to Sanmar waiting for the hookup. I will try the P&C brand.. Never know unless you try.

The kicker in all this,,, I waited all week to get a few minutes to start playing then did my very first tee shirt ever. Pulled out of box could not get decal centered. LOL one sleeve was 2 inches longer then the other. What a way to start .

Call sanmar to speed it up if they didn't get hold of your already.

Got an email from them. need to fax resale cert then good to go