knucklehead

TITAN TOUGH March?

Not sure but I had a 2005 Nissan Titan and it was a helluva truck

Actually on the truck i was getting 18 mpg. It had a V8 5.6 liter. Totaled it in 2012

I always wonder now that I have learned a bit about this business. Why do they make a 28" cutter? Maybe vinyl comes in a different size in china or something. It's weird

$995 for a cutter with a stepper motor...wow.  Definitely might want to pay the extra $300 for the servo.

• Like 2

$995 for a cutter with a stepper motor...wow.  Definitely might want to pay the extra $300 for the servo.

I was thinking the same thing.  

• Like 1

Titan 2 has servos for $1295

Yeah...I'd pay the extra $300.  Of course, if I'm going to spend that much, I'd probably spring for the extra $$$ for the 24" Graphtec.

• Like 1

yea i got the email about the titan today and checked it out.. was thinking the same thing, i'd rather spend a little extra on a graphtec

It just looks like a pcut shell painted blue and a few rollers added here and there

I saw a creation servo on the interwebs somewhere I will try and find it and compare the specs

confirmed that the titan2 does not have auto registration mark sensor - it is a manual contour cut - claims are the accuracy is very good by someone that has been testing it for a few months before it was brought to market -  

I bought a titan not the 2 .. guessing i should not have. Im new and didn't want something cheap but nothing crazy got 200 off .. 

• Like 1

I bought a titan not the 2 .. guessing i should not have. Im new and didn't want something cheap but nothing crazy got 200 off .. 

if the electronics are about the same it will be a good cutter - with fine stepper motors I am sure it would be a good cutter - just save and a couple years down the road if you are still doing it upgrade.  I am still waiting for 1 or 2 more upgrades in my career

• Like 1

if the electronics are about the same it will be a good cutter - with fine stepper motors I am sure it would be a good cutter - just save and a couple years down the road if you are still doing it upgrade.  I am still waiting for 1 or 2 more upgrades in my career

works for me, real nervous on starting this all .. put a lot of money into it and to not be able to make it work will kill me haha I don't know where to even start and I just keep reading and reading and Im assuming you got to have the machine in front of you to understand with the program even though while i wait i still don't get inkscape 

when you purchased they probably emailed the link to scalp - download that and signblazer and start learning the vector software as it is likely different than anything you have used before - no more pixels!

It just looks like a pcut shell painted blue and a few rollers added here and there

Not even close

Yeah...I'd pay the extra $300.  Of course, if I'm going to spend that much, I'd probably spring for the extra $$$ for the 24" Graphtec.

Just curious what is the going price (average) for a 24" graphtec with stand and catch basket?

Just curious what is the going price (average) for a 24" graphtec with stand and catch basket?

Every 24 inch graphtec i have seen has been around $1700.00 a little more or less with no media basket. John you and Scott seem fairly impressed with the machine so far. The one thing that i would want would to be able to use signblazer or even winpc sign. Do they have a cutter to imualate for other cutting software rather then scalp?