TT57

Old windows

not sure if showed u this or not.. How do I search for posts I started ?

post-36131-0-83558500-1390107186_thumb.j

• Like 1

. How do I search for posts I started ?

You can go to the upper right corner, where your user name is and click it.  Then click, MY CONTENT..  Every post you every commented on, will show up. 

• Like 1

That is really nice theresat; and thank you Mz Skeeter.

Cal

My brother just called me yesterday - he was in the next county East of here and found an architectural salvage store that supports Habitats for Humanity - they sell old windows like that for $1 each...  They also have ceramic tiles varying from 4" square at $1/5 up to 12" square at $1 each...

Guess where I'm going soon?

• Like 2

OW, get those windows. Very popular right now. I haven't sold any yet but gonna try. Mz Skeeter, thanks for the info. Thank you everyone. My sis has a contact to get more windows this week. Yeah !!! FREE.

• Like 1

My brother just called me yesterday - he was in the next county East of here and found an architectural salvage store that supports Habitats for Humanity - they sell old windows like that for $1 each...  They also have ceramic tiles varying from 4" square at $1/5 up to 12" square at $1 each...

Guess where I'm going soon?

I have thrown away probably thousands of old window sash over the years doing remodeling and replacement windows. A few years ago you couldnt give them away....now people use them in decorating I never thought about habitat I will give them a call on the next window job and see if they want them.

Just a heads up be careful in you sell these because many have lead paint on them and if somebodies kids eats paint chip it can cause brain damage. I have a little cousin who suffered slowed mental development due to lead poisoning.

• Like 3

that was before windows had a number LOL    it wouldn't work as well with windows 8   :wacko:

• Like 2