joker

recent work done for a customer

Working on these for a lady. I have 6 of these to do. This is the first one of the bunch. This is a 6x8 canvas with the vinyl cut with a SC brand cutter...

post-35399-0-29855600-1387237080_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice.

I can't see from the picture, but I assume that you have the text welded, so there are no crossover cuts where the letters join?

Oh yeah Slice that is my first rule of thumb for cursive. The problem i had is i installed a the font for the family food and love words and signblazer never detected it so i created it all in inkscape and it took me a minute to figure out how to weld that lettering in inkscape

Looks nice. I've been doing some canvas prints. Spray paint one color put the vinyl on spray paint another color then peel the vinyl off.

Yeah i tried one with painting them putting the vinyl on and hand painting it and it ran a little under the vinyl. So it kinda gave it like a rough look and the lady loved it...lol

Always in my heart for the smaller words and scriptina pro for the 3 big words

does the vinyl stick well to the painted canvas?  I tried this with now paint and the vinyl didn't really like the blank, natural texture of the canvas to much.  It stuck, but you can tell it is not down good.

paperman that is vinyl stuck on there. i use a acrylic sealer after the vinyl is applied

OIC Joker!  thanks for the heads up....Looks great!  You can catch those canvas's on sale at wal mart in packs of 10 if you watch ;-)

oh yeah i got 10 of the for 7.00 on thanksgiving in michaels.. Michaels is already marking there christmas stuff down 70%

True, Joker... My wife has been with Michael's for 6 years. They had a employee appreciation sale today.

40% off entire purchase INCLUDING sale itens. Bought Jerzee T shirts for under $2 each.

They have been out of Christmas items for weeks.

Not that it matters but, I just looked and they are Gildans, not Jerzees. Wife says they are phasing out the Jerzees.