BannerJohn

another one

Looks goods. I did a couple banners for a Korean church a few years ago (at least I think they were a church. Could have been advertising drugs and I wouldn't of known). Nice to see other ethnic groups like your work enough to order. Kind of makes you a worldly sign maker.

Looks goods. I did a couple banners for a Korean church a few years ago (at least I think they were a church. Could have been advertising drugs and I wouldn't of known). Nice to see other ethnic groups like your work enough to order. Kind of makes you a worldly sign maker.

So far I have shipped to Canada,England,Norway,Sweden,Germany,Australia,and the Philippines. However, this goes to Maryland.

• Like 1

That's close enough to DC to almost qualify as another world. Slice, how'd you let that job sneak away. I hope someday do be able to reach out that far and at some point I would like to be online only so I'm not tethered to a store all the time. Glad to see you posting more work lately, always nice to look at a more experienced sign makers work.

• Like 1

Nice work , Columbia is about 30 minutes from me . I do any type of vinyl work as long as it is truck doors and 1 color ... :)

• Like 2