Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Couple vehicles

I feel as though with all the constructive criticism out there I'd see what y'all think of these from a couple weeks ago.

post-40404-0-89679300-1371694296_thumb.j

post-40404-0-87221000-1371694345_thumb.j

post-40404-0-97820300-1371694634_thumb.j

post-40404-0-64446400-1371694665_thumb.j

Waymyer's actually had a lot of input on his truck and it came out nice. Since then he's bought hats, shirts and asked me about lettering the drill rig so all in all a good job. The church is 1 of those things where you have to keep it simple and clean in order to keep everybody on the committee happy. It doesn't show well in the pic but church van is 2 tone blue

Damn the church bus looks like Jarrods new ride on shipping wars lol . Nice work on all .

Missed the new episodes, been busy now I'm gonna have to make a note to watch.

Missed the new episodes, been busy now I'm gonna have to make a note to watch.
H

That is one of the few shows I watch another I watch is an A&E series called Longmire sort of a modern day western .

I liked the well drilling truck looked great . The bus looks great also

I just started on Longmire a few weeks back and really like it. Glades is 1 I just started watching recently also. But now I've been too wore out to pay attention to the tv.

Looks good bud. Im trying to land my first large scale job like those

I like doing the trucks but mainly because it lands me shirts, hats, visors, etc...

Jay is that you on the left hand side?

Yeah, too much time in the sun... That's the truck owner's son giving it the once over before he cut the check.

He's a good guy, does print work in the nights and weekends. Funeral programs, wedding invitations, graduations, etc.

Never liked multiple choice. Had 1 chance to be right and 3 chances to be wrong.

Damn the church bus looks like Jarrods new ride on shipping wars lol . Nice work on all .

I finally got a chance to see his new van, being flatbedded to Florida. It's a twin to the 1 I lettered, maybe he should stop by on his way through SC and get that thing lettered properly.

• Like 1