Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

First Commercial piece and another car cut project

My first commercial gig...Had a little trouble in placement but worked it out....The "custom" car was done sunday nite..Dam big 24" x 28" weeding was ok, also built a draft-table style weeding platform sunday so I wasnt standing and I can adjust it to 4 different angles..Will post a pic later

post-36467-0-65231800-1364951758_thumb.j

post-36467-0-56322700-1364951802_thumb.j

post-36467-0-82123900-1364951810_thumb.j

post-36467-0-97914700-1364951990_thumb.j

post-36467-0-12372800-1364952044_thumb.j

Yepper....I was standing in front of that table, have a hanging flur lite above but still STANDING, killing my back when weeding, thought about a design so I could adjust it as needed and get the "angle" of the above lite so I can SEE the weeding needed, works for me, used it tonite doin a honda symbol for a friend in Fla and made the ole lady a Boston RedSox(they wont make the play off's-Go yankees) tag for front of Saturn, we have argued 24 yrs about Red Sox versus Yankees and I give her hell every year, only lost my bet 2 times in 24 yrs, Go Yankees-Where ever you are...

Nice job on the weeding. On my table I use 2 small lights, 1 on each side to help put a little shadow across the cut lines . Makes it easier for me to weed but I use mostly off white paint mask

Bob

Turn that draft table into a light table. I weed everything on my light table, pretty much black is the only thing that doesnt need it. Im redesigning my office and Im planing a large 2x4 light table on wheels that will convert to a mobile work top. 

• Like 1

Sweet car!  Okay, I'll be the one to say it (and I'm sure everyone else noticed it).  In your Vinyl Sign and Decal's...there shouldn't be an apostrophe there.  It should probably read "Vinyl Sign and Decals" or "Vinyl Sign and Decal."  Or "Vinyl Signs and Decals."

Nice work, though!

Your right BCOJ, the wife has for 24 yrs corrected my speling, but then I have the eye for graphics so give alittle and get alittle...That was an early attemp on the first cutter I bought and laid it up on the draft-table as clarification of size and how pretty my handy work was....

Red Sox..UGGGGGHhhh..They couldn't hit a fly if it was on Moe Vaughs nose.....We go at it every year, I tell her they wont make the Dairy Queen Annual Play-Off and she kneels in front of the LCD big screen and mumbles gibberish in some northern language then prays for Derek Jedder to go blind or somethng related...But come football season I RULE...I pick 10 teams and at least 2 will be in playoff and I predicted NY Giants BOOYAHHH....Go Pittsburg..Go Giants...

Your right BCOJ, the wife has for 24 yrs corrected my speling, but then I have the eye for graphics so give alittle and get alittle...That was an early attemp on the first cutter I bought and laid it up on the draft-table as clarification of size and how pretty my handy work was....

Yeah...was trying my best not to sound like I was putting you down (I wasn't)...was merely making an observation.  You do great work!

Thank you...I am being told about my work by those(where I reside and work) but I know I can do better at least thats the way I feel, I dont let it get my already-fat-ego swell and more than it is..All kidding aside I enjoy my time when I am creating something because it's ME that's the hardest critque to please...

• Like 1