#D-zine#

Oh no, here we go...

Well, I bought a Sunie 15x15 and pressed my first shirt this morning. I am very excited to add shirts to my arsenal. I sold 3 yesterday at work and I hadn't even been home to take it out of the box!

So what do you think?

Materials:

Red thermo flex Plus on a charcoal Gildan heavy cotton blend.

FaderGraphix_T_front1.jpg

width=798 height=600http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj401/X_RIDER_31/FaderGraphix_T_front2.jpg[/img]

width=798 height=600http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj401/X_RIDER_31/FaderGraphix_T_back.jpg[/img]

I like the text that runs vertical up the side of the shirt.  Been looking to try this myself, just haven't had the chance.  Thanks for the motivation.....

Yeah thanks, I think it looks great while wearing it also.  Some might say to put contact info on the front or something.  Well, if anyone is like me they won't like people to think they are staring even if your reading a shirt.  So why not throw it on the back right.  They can look all they want and I can act like I don't even notice.    :thumbsup:

When I did the second one I moved it over more towards the center about and 1 to 1-1/2.  Looked allot better that way.

I keep coming back to this, def simple design but great. I like the contrast between the shirt color and the red, looks great.

looks great!!  I love the red on the charcoal shirt.... I"m making one for a christmas gift that says "I get paid to shoot people"... for a photographer....

haha, thats great!

Thanks guys.  I originally had white around the text under the logo, but decided to just do single color for the first one.