Sign in to follow this  
john!

Door Lettering Today

Did this door lettering for a repeat customer of mine. Used Beige, Burgundy and White  :thumbsup:

post-3907-12986545106228_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986545106924_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986545118961_thumb.jpg

post-3907-12986545119536_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Very nice...... clean design, easy to read & the color choice is nice.  :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Thanks everybody!

I've seen my style grow so much and so has my customer  :thumbsup:

I'm doing a set of magnetic signs, business cards, invoice forms and a website for him as well to match the truck lettering  ;D

Fantastic work!  Not to knock everybody else here, but this decal blows nearly everything else I've seen on this forum out of the water.  What people fail to realize is that less is more.  Your decal is easy to read, looks great, and gets the point across.  So many sign makers are cramming wayyy too much information/color/fonts into a small space, and it becomes overwhelming and useless.

People need to take some notes...!

(and this is coming from a kid who isn't even legally allowed to consume alcohol in the United States)

Fantastic work!  Not to knock everybody else here, but this decal blows nearly everything else I've seen on this forum out of the water.  What people fail to realize is that less is more.  Your decal is easy to read, looks great, and gets the point across.  So many sign makers are cramming wayyy too much information/color/fonts into a small space, and it becomes overwhelming and useless.

People need to take some notes...!

(and this is coming from a kid who isn't even legally allowed to consume alcohol in the United States)

Wow! Thanks so much for the comment!

The customer honestly called me last night and said he has already gotten 2 jobs from this lettering alone and wanted to say how satisfied he was  :thumbsup: