OWJones

Bridal Party Tumbler Decals

Anyone else getting hit up for these?   Apparently they're popular on Etsy and women keep asking me to make sets for them to put on Dollar Tree tumblers for their bachelorette parties - although this time she wanted a Groom cup, but I'm not sure why...

I screwed up and didn't space enough room between the black dresses to leave room for the white letters when I layered, so I moved them all to one big sheet of liner and then cut them apart once I got them layered.

I need to start charging more when people want small, fancy script fonts - weeding them gets tedious...

post-24492-0-50357200-1379627904_thumb.j

• Like 3

The closest I get to wedding stuff is monograms for aisle runners.

If you don't mind telling, what did you charge for those?

$20 for the set*.  I already had the art work from previous ones, so insignificant design time, <$1 worth of vinyl and about 30 minutes time to load, cut and assemble.  I need to quit using curly-scripty fonts when I'm doing small stuff...  one of these days I'll remember...

Personalized wedding party tumblers are going for around $12.00 each on Etsy and since they're using Dollar Tree tumblers, or cheap tumblers from another source, there is a lot of profit potential.

So far all of the women who have contacted me just want me to make the decals so they can apply them to their own tumblers themselves, which is fine with me.  I give them a deal on these and then they come back for more wedding themed items later...

Ow i went to the dollar tree 2 weeks ago and bought 15 of those tumblers. I hal of them were not damaged i would have bought all of them. I usually sell them for 8 to 10 a piece depending on design

• Like 1

Ow i went to the dollar tree 2 weeks ago and bought 15 of those tumblers. I hal of them were not damaged i would have bought all of them. I usually sell them for 8 to 10 a piece depending on design

You have to check carefully, a lot of the ones on the shelves are scratched, dinged or cracked, so if you can find 15 at a time that are good, buy 'em all!   I've got a whole shelf of them that I keep on stock and even have a few in different colors, too.  I just make it a point to check their inventory every time I'm in there and snag a few to keep on hand.

They're cheap enough that you can throw a company's logo on one and give it to the customer for free and they'll think you're amazing and you're really only out $1.50...

• Like 1

Oh yeah.. For awhile the dollar tree arouind did nopt have them until 2 weeks ago. And when i seen them i was like a kid in a candy store...lol

Anyone else getting hit up for these?   Apparently they're popular on Etsy and women keep asking me to make sets for them to put on Dollar Tree tumblers for their bachelorette parties - although this time she wanted a Groom cup, but I'm not sure why...

I screwed up and didn't space enough room between the black dresses to leave room for the white letters when I layered, so I moved them all to one big sheet of liner and then cut them apart once I got them layered.

I need to start charging more when people want small, fancy script fonts - weeding them gets tedious...

attachicon.gifWedding Party Tumblers.jpg

Those are really nice! I hate weeding small fancy fonts, especially in white! I agree on charging more!

Ok, I HAVE to ask. Is there any issue with the vinyl coming off when these things are washed? I have a gig coming up the 26th, and would like to offer a few, but don't want the vinly coming off!

Ok, I HAVE to ask. Is there any issue with the vinyl coming off when these things are washed? I have a gig coming up the 26th, and would like to offer a few, but don't want the vinly coming off!

Thanks OWJones for sharing !

galaxygraphics depends on vinyl and support !

I have put vinyl on glasses and they have gone in the dishwasher 100's of times and still there !

I don't think I could get them off today ...