Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

What do you do when your not working?

I was wondering what the rest of the forum family does when not working? I know few plays video games like I do, but what else?

I'm into videography, video games, computers, and fishing.

When not working I pace the floors wondering where the customers are. That and play with my cars when time and money allow.

• Like 1

Pray for continued favor and grace... and then go up to my personal sewing room and work on the quilt of the day; take the dog for a long walk... clean my house because when I work I don't pay attention to the house; and enjoy my grandchildren!  :D

I really dont know...hopefully someday I will find out. I havent taken a real vacation since 1977 I take my wife with me when working out of town at least she can see different secenry and not have to clean house for a day or two.

Well, I have a 'real' job that keeps me busy half of each weekday, plus being on the Zombie Fest committee has been eating up nearly every bit of spare time...  We started an Indiegogo campaign to raise additional funds and guess who gets to make the buttons, decals and shirts that are being given away as perks? Me!   That's on top of the different buttons, decals and shirts I'm making to sell at the festival myself...

But, I also like to play video games (although for me that means arcade games via a MAME emulator setup and PC games - just replayed Half-Life 2 and all the expansions on my new computer).  I have a Wii which hasn't been turned on for months and a PlayStation 2 that hasn't been used for nearly as long...  Just not a huge fan of handheld controllers, I guess...

Well I use to golf, I don't have the time now, spend time with my wife and kid. I like modern warfare 3 I play occasionally. For the most part I work at my fulltime job then I cut vinyl. I'm waiting for more hours in the day.

I like to tinker with my computers, paly video games and spend time with my two todlers.  Once in a blue moon I get away from the city for some fishing or even take the whole family camping. I really don't have much free time even though I haven't had a paying vinyl customer in a month. My wife got a part time job and I am in college full time. Between that and the small army I have been creating there isn't much time for play or relaxation. Don't think I have ever mentioned it on the forum but I have eight children and another due in November. As you can imagine a family of this size is pretty time consuming.

Oh geez, now you've all gone and made me feel lazy, cause I mostly just rest when I'm not working.

• Like 1

Been kinda busy with my mothers house fire BUT...I have been devoting a lot of my free time to....................Supa Star.....

post-36467-0-88015700-1378609655_thumb.j

post-36467-0-79030200-1378609673_thumb.j

post-36467-0-67496800-1378609713_thumb.j

• Like 1

Started tearing out the pool 2 days ago - that 1 day kicked my butt and trying to recoup since then so I can go on with the demo - seems I'm not as young as I used to be . . .  .then took the truck over to the body shop to fix last weeks mishap so will be without a vehicle for 3 days or so  . . . . maybe I will just rest and try to quit hurting so much LOL

Started tearing out the pool 2 days ago - that 1 day kicked my butt and trying to recoup since then so I can go on with the demo - seems I'm not as young as I used to be . . .  .then took the truck over to the body shop to fix last weeks mishap so will be without a vehicle for 3 days or so  . . . . maybe I will just rest and try to quit hurting so much LOL

Every day kicks my butt now but I have a plan I am going to part time in 5 years when I turn 70 ...lol

Only reason I posted the pics was I have been outta the git-fiddle senerio for 26 yrs, am trying to head off stress issues since the fire and such.

Only reason I posted the pics was I have been outta the git-fiddle senerio for 26 yrs, am trying to head off stress issues since the fire and such.

You hava a fire at your home ?

Work on getting more business, play some PS3, watch TV or just hang out with my dogs and family.....notice the order of the 2.

Gotta teach em young and on a Ford too. That's the future of America right there.

Gotta teach em young and on a Ford too. That's the future of America right there.

That is old faithful 18 years old and over 250,000 miles and still runs great ugly as Hell now with all the rust but I would drive it any where

Don't have to worry about anybody stealing them that way. Buy a shiny new car, go pay for your gas and poof car's gone.

• Like 1

Work on getting more business, play some PS3, watch TV or just hang out with my dogs and family.....notice the order of the 2.

monkey pm me your psn name. what games do you play?