what was the name of the software you have to buy for figuring font out? I cant remember for the life of me what is was called .Thanks in advance.

I normally just go online and let WhatFontIs do the figuring, or WhatTheFont

• Like 1

I tried that as well and did not get good results.. but you can try find my font free for 30 days and then buy it

• Like 1

Find My Font will not only identify fonts, it will find the closest match on your system and show you closest matches online *AND* if you right click on a font name that it matches and select "View/Find this font Online!" it will show you where to download it *AND* it will let you select "Freemium" vs "Commercial" so you can choose to only look for free fonts online.

It will really pay for itself the first few times you use it - it will save you all kinds of headache in trying to remember what that "one weird font" is called...

• Like 2

SignBlazer has a good font finder if it's a font that is already on your computer.

• Like 1

Thanks guys .. I will try to get it . I hate having to always ask for help with font ..i want to be able to do it and help others .