Moody Blue

Corn Hole Boards

Did these for mine and my wife's first anniversary. Took the vinyl swatches to Lowe's and they mixed up some matching colors that we used to paint the sides and border with.  Only thing I'm not happy with is that I can't find any teal bags to match so just settled for green. Oh well maybe some will come along in the future. 

post-84967-0-58771000-1408919781_thumb.j

• Like 4

This almost needs to be in the mature forum, especially when you miss read "teal bags". LOL

Looks good.

• Like 1

This almost needs to be in the mature forum, especially when you miss read "teal bags". LOL

Looks good.

I did the same thing and had to reread it 3 times......  Great job.... I will be trying my hand at these boards to at some point..... I have a ton of things I want to try if I ever get caught up!

• Like 1

thought about making an ultra light set out of allumacore for camping but not sure how they would hold up to the bags

looks sweet though

• Like 2

Thanks everybody! We actually got the boards as a wedding gift last year and were so indecisive regarding the design that we could never agree on what to do lol so left them unfinished. We each picked out a color from my vinyl rolls and had the paint mixed and then started the with the stain and paint 2 weeks ago. Finally worked up an idea that we both liked and cut and applied the vinyl yesterday afternoon. Just a few more coats of clear and they are ready for debut this coming weekend for some Labor Day shenanigans.