Go-C Graphics

TEE Square it and Logo It?

I find the logo it useful for chest logos. The tee square it hasn't been of much use yet. It's hard to move around large htv transfers cause of the carriers adhesive. I imagine it would be helpful with a plastisol transfer though, since they are not sticky.

I use the T Square it.. almost every HTV Shirt i do...

I have only used the logo it like 2-3 times since i didn't like it so well!

They are worth it in the long run i think! 

Never used either so I guess I got to keep my money. For me they take too long to keep up with my workflow.

I just center the t-shirt and use a 8 or 12 dollar t-square for lining the bottom up and it works for pockets I crease them to find center and then use a smaller metal  t-square which was around $5 and never had an issue. they say its to help you but its for you to help them line their pockets with the green stuff.

Yes and no.  I paid like $45 for the t square it tool from Coastal.  I don't have nor feel like I need the logo tool.

On the T square tool.  I don't use the piece that runs vertical.  ever.  

I lay my shirt out flat and take the horizontal ruler and lay across the top of the shirt about 3" below the bottom of the collar.  Then i center it based on the stitching on the sleeves - this tool makes super quick work of this.  Then I line up my HTV with the center mark on that ruler and check it for level.  With a little practice you can nail 'level' about 90% of the time without having to lift and adjust.  This process makes my workflow quick and yields excellent results.

The most important part of my t-square ruler is that it is "0" in the middle and goes out to 11" in each direction.  So say, lining up an XL t-shirt, I just make sure that each side of my ruler is at 11.25" to the sleeves from center.

If you are on a super tight budget, you could just make one out of anything that would do the same job for next to nothing.  

I found that the full t-square was a bit cumbersome overall.  

I've used the T-Square-It and it does help with centering.

BUT, if you are good at eyeballing it, you will save time.

I think that pressing a centerline is helpful but again,

more time consuming in the end. 

PLUS, you can level everything all you want on the flat

but when the shirt is worn, the person's body shape &

shoulder set takes over and does affect the overall "level"

look....especially on front pocket imprints.

Just my experience.

Sue2

• Like 3