Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

A Thank You To Jaybird

I just want to say Jaybird is a good guy he has helped me out in a lot of things with buying etc. And I want to say Thanks and let everyone know that he is a good guy. Now done with the nicefest go get something done lol.

• Like 7

dang his head just swelled 2 more sizes LOL

He is a pretty good guy but I try not to tell him that

• Like 1

yeah hes alright...i guess...

Just kidding, hes a class act!

I have been talking to Jaybird for awhile in pm and let me tell you. That man is one helluva person.. He's got it together on what he does.. He has also helped me out as well..

But it does not stop at Jaybird. There is alot of great people here

• Like 4

That is true joker there are a lot if people on here that do help I have been talking to Jaybird the longest and communicate a lot with him compared to others, however skareKrow, Dakota, MzSkeeter, Owjones, Petroman when he was on and more are very helpful.

• Like 2

My head just swelled so much I don't know how I'll get out the door come closing time. We all need help from time to time all the way from the newbie to the most experienced. Dakota just and EL Design just helped me tremendously with a timer (Dakota) and the wiring (EL Design) so I can get  my screen printing working more efficiently. And Bannerjohn, Skarecrow, OW and  and and .... there are way too many good people on here to list. 

• Like 5

My head just swelled so much I don't know how I'll get out the door come closing time. We all need help from time to time all the way from the newbie to the most experienced. Dakota just and EL Design just helped me tremendously with a timer (Dakota) and the wiring (EL Design) so I can get  my screen printing working more efficiently. And Bannerjohn, Skarecrow, OW and  and and .... there are way too many good people on here to list. 

That's why I said so many more, to hard to list all the helpful persons on here. And I'm also hoping I'm repaying them back by helping fellow forum members.

Jay its not the ego its all those cookies I thought you finished when it was coolies lol.

My head just swelled so much I don't know how I'll get out the door come closing time

Lucky you own a convertible or you would be walking home

• Like 2