Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

T-shirt Idea need Feedback

The only thing I can see to make this better would be swapping cars to a '69 Charger!  But that's just me   ;)

• Like 3

That wont happen, ZombieGTO is how I wanted it, I was looking more for change colors, change the shape which I did I already I hated the straightness or the box.

post-35756-0-91490400-1395036949_thumb.p

I like it. The only thing on the round one is the zombie is missing, I kinda liked that element. 

• Like 1

The only thing I can see to make this better would be swapping cars to a '69 Charger!  But that's just me   ;)

My first car was a '69 Charger with a 440.

• Like 1

I like the zombie in it as well. Its subtle but important. I would shrink the car a tad and then replace that tree on the far right with the zombie. 

Im not fond of the "fog" you did. It makes it look washed out or faded. Im not sure what to do besides just make the whole thing darker. Like its night time. 

I dont know if its possible but can do a black fade around the whole circle so it fades into  the shirt? If thats not possible Id vote for jagged edges. Like a torn picture.

I prefer the effect on the tombstone one myself.

• Like 1

I'm leaning towards the tombstone one myself.

I always knew you had good taste

For some reason Gothic people like this stuff I have done some dark t-shirts and they love them. People who love Halloween yr round.

No black nails or hair here (hardly any hair actually) and I'd wear it but I've been into the zombie movie stuff as long as I can remember.