Dakotagrafx

another longer shutdown coming

Well - looks like I am off duty printing for a while after Feb 6th - shoulder surgery - immobilized arm for 5-6 weeks and 12 weeks recovery. he not only found the bone spur but 4 total areas to rework/fix.   this SUX     character32.gif

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope it's better when they're done though.

• Like 1

Man that sucks. hope all goes well and hope for a speedy recovery and all works out..

• Like 1

That's rough. Wishin you a safe surgery and speeds recovery.

• Like 1

I need to get this guy on the ball then. If I'm going to get you to print these things for me. Lol.  Hope you get to feeling better. And your surgery goes well.

You take care of yourself. Don't push it after surgery and let things heal. That's an order!!!!! 

• Like 1

( If what I'm fixing to say offends anyone I'm sorry ) We will be praying for you that you will make a miraculous recovery.

• Like 2

Thanks Dawn - I went in pretty optimistic for the quick recovery - they he kept talking about areas to fix and immobilizing the arm for 5-6 weeks.  Optimism faded quickly LOL.  it will be so much better after it gets worse.

Here's hoping that you get back in the groove in short order!  Seems like the key is doing all the physical therapy afterwards...

Cal

• Like 1

Good luck when its all behind you that when you will say I did the right thing

• Like 1

Good luck an a speedy recovery. I had rotator cuff surgery in 2000 after I destroyed it in a fall off a roof. The time with your arm immobile is a pita I was in a airplane splint hopefully they do an induction pillow for you.

• Like 1