dirttrackin280h

My first shot at Siser

Purchased some sheets of Siser and thought I'd give it a go. I don't own a heat press (yet!), using just an iron and it seems to be getting the job done. After about a handful of washes on another tee I made, it seems to be holding up...but of course time will tell. Just playing around and came up with this design for myself. Colors used were metallic gold, red, and black. I'm really enjoying it and hope to do more in the future! It's addicting  ;D

Darn fly sitting on the "i" in graphics.. lol

2013-10-17173302_zps1cf9e1b2.jpg

• Like 2

That looks great, I wondered if you could use an iron.  Could you tell me what setting you used?

Thanks guys! I just set the iron to the 'Cotton" setting and layed a piece of parchment paper over the design and pressed it about 10-15 sec. Then after, I go over the entire design one quick and last time with the iron to make sure it's all set and it comes out great. Surprising how easy it is to work with. 

looks good. yeah you will love a press when you get it i started out with a iron. If you are creative there is a homemade heat press on you tube. Similar to this one

it uses a cooking grill . But if you look  there are some cheap out there.