Sign in to follow this  
joker

different direction

So i was working on some plates with some curved letters. Today I had a different idea and decided to do this instead right now. Trying to get ready for an upcoming craft show.

post-35399-0-02436900-1379805427_thumb.j

• Like 1

May have to borrow that idea from you. I think it would tie in great considering all the churchgoers that do business with me.

• Like 1

no problem jay.. oh jay if you have a Michaels near you they have shirts on sale for 2.00 dollars. I bought that plate there today for 79 cents

We'll have to negotiate the royalties, just remember I'm a poor boy.

Last year I decorated similar plates with "Cookies for Santa, from the <LAST NAME HERE> family!" designs and sold a few.

You could also do "Christmas treats from the <LAST NAME HERE> family" for people to use to give treats away to friends and neighbors...

That deal on t-shirts at Michaels is worth making a trip - last time they did that I bought 70+ shirts...

• Like 1

We'll have to negotiate the royalties, just remember I'm a poor boy.

Dang you Jay - another earworm  

I like that. It seems that most business and a lot of people have forgoten why we celebrate the day.

That was a big part of the Lights on south dixie banner and why it said Christ-Mas instead of Christmas. And Dakota always glad to help ;D