A Job i did yesterday..

I did it alone, and in the heat and wind..  it was a 4 hour install but i think it turned out good..

post-16863-0-29330500-1379021615_thumb.j

post-16863-0-89999100-1379021621_thumb.j

Always fun in the heat and alone. Looks good.

Ya the window is 5 feet by 5 feet...

So i cut 3  55 inches wide by like 17 inches tall stickers.

I'm still new at installing large decals

post-16863-0-85382700-1379022401_thumb.j

This is the first one i (tried) to do .. like 2 months after i started my company back in 2011

and i got TONS of bubbles .. I'm thinking cause the letters where really thick..

this job didn't turn out good with me or the customer i ended up not finishing the job but got 1/2 of my payment cause

i was going to come back the next day to finish.. so i got the $ for my mitirial at least

i honestly didn't think it turned out that bad really..

post-16863-0-57883400-1379029621_thumb.j

Looks good.. So when you applied that you measured from the window frame to the actual vinyl letter right. I know its a dumb question but have not adventrued out to get those type of jobs yet.

yes.. getting it centered and prep time takes more time then applying the vinyl  i think ..

This was on the door of that job.. i made my wife weed it lol..  she says she loves to weed vinyl :)

post-16863-0-20367700-1379031051_thumb.j

Looks good.. So when you applied that you measured from the window frame to the actual vinyl letter right. I know its a dumb question but have not adventrued out to get those type of jobs yet.

That is excatlywhat I do ...i measure from the sides each way and from the top and bottom to center it . I used to use center marks only but by measureing like that it turns out good.

Looks good

It's funny you can see my red truck in almost all my photo's lol

With me it is usaly my reflection you see......seems like every window I do the sun is just right to catch my reflection