Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Cool Looking Wall Clock

Getting ready to make the trip to my Nephews house in Webster NY.  He is a huge  Fan, I think he will like this... Done with Sublimation first one I ever tried.

• Like 1

Very nice, for sure.  Even for a Braves fan...

Cal

My wife had a good point,   she said why didn't I center it I said I thought it would look better off to the side but now looking at it of course shes right...

My wife had a good point,   she said why didn't I center it I said I thought it would look better off to the side but now looking at it of course shes right...

Do NOT under any Circumstance tell her that Bill . .  . .Trust me NEVER

• Like 2

Care to share how it was done?  For example.... are there clock "blanks" you buy for sub?  Or, for example, did you take and existing clock and doctor it up?  If so, would like to know how you went about it.....LOOKS GREAT.  (I swear I am going to buy that damn Ricoh within the week!)

LOL Its a kit everything comes.   I had bought two a couple years back and never did them.  I actually thought they might be hard, but I think doing a shirt is harder.  I bought mine from ACP which is right next to where I live but I am sure all the places carry them.  You get a black clock frame, a clear plastic cover that goes over the hands, a sublimated white clock face .  There is a small clock mechanism with one AA battery, and so far its been keeping perfect time.

All you do is download the clock template them power clip your image in and press and done.  I must admit came out a lot better than I thought...

That price doesn't include the clock mechanism, and the face on mine was metal not hardboard

http://www.acp.com/unisub_hod_clocks.htm

post-2057-0-29958100-1378952568_thumb.jp

Nice 300!

Thanks for the info....I can tell my first order of sub stuff is going to be triple what the printer costs!  I can't wait.  However, I must get to a point where I slow down on the vinyl side so I have time to play.... I have been swamped for the last month.

Your welcome and as I am sure you have seen posted on here its addicting ^-^

I sort of gave up shirts to do all sublimation stuff...

This will be good for me here as we have a screener in town for shirts.  I do vinyl shirts but mostly small orders (which is fine with me)  No one here does sub stuff (best as I can tell)  so this stuff should just take off for me.

Hey I'm from michigan - we have a great hockey team . . . . hangs head for baseball, football, etc

YANKEES..........is that a ball team or something? Oh gotta go check the Braves score

Hmm is that some kind of Indian?

post-2057-0-23771800-1379040772_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Sometimes you just have to admit that you screwed up and do it over ;D ;D

LOL NO!!!! At  least I only had to throw the clock face away with the other 8,765 sublimated items I have screwed up over the years ;D

LOL NO!!!! At  least I only had to throw the clock face away with the other 8,765 sublimated items I have screwed up over the years ;D

If we dont screw up occasionaly ........we better check our pulse