Yahooman2

Need vectored flag like clawed image

"OK I give in" ....

New Memebr maybe.....  The forum was reset..... and When I was here before, it was full of Knowledgeble people who were ready to lend a Hand,

"I will speak more clearly next time",,,,

you guys seem to be on edge these days....

lookin over yer shoulder ....seeing who does wrong..."Jeeez enough alraredy"......

original post edited by me so you can understand...

Holy cow i think i just got an ulcer from readin all these posts. Move on folks nothing to see here.

I didn't think bashing you was my point and what I said was for $20 you could buy the vector file not a finished product. That way you could make them yourself or edit them to suit your needs but I can understand you not seeing it that way. Hard to see with your head up a$$.

Thanks for the entertainment,

Jay

• Like 4

You said it. I like this place too much to piss off the big bosses by doing stupid stuff like that.

Are you for real downgrading people that are offering advice. Scott .........Dakota is very helpful to members that have an ounce of resepct and you my friend have none or the least bit of manners. I suppose you have never heard the old adage honey draws more flies then vinigar. You do understand that you have to pay for copyright material or you can draw it your self.

• Like 2

No Prob edited the Post so even dakotagrafx can understand...Bye :police:
It's one thing to call people names but now you're killing my buzz and this is the good stuff.

I'm out.

Seems to be a lot of new members like this one lately. Wonder whats up? 

*sidebar* another hilarious thread. Well done everyone. 

After reviewing this thread I wanted to make some observations regarding general behavior and what we all are able to provide feedback on. Everyone's behavior on this forum is very much appreciated, both by fellow forum users as well as the moderators and admins. Situations like this can easily get out of control if people take things personally or if they simply do not want to bend on feedback they are provided. In this case, the problem in question was stated very clearly and so were the responses that ensued. I don't think anyone is in the wrong here and in fact I believe dakotagrafx prevented this situation from becoming worse by educating a fellow vinyl enthusiast with a direct answer in regards to "copying", even if that enthusiast was resisting the information provided. This forum is free and mostly unchecked by people that could shut it down mostly due to the fact that we prevent copyright infringement and keep things in a relatively adult/legal status of content being posted.

I hope everyone involved here continues to be excellent to each other.

Thank you all.

• Like 6

You said it. I like this place too much to piss off the big bosses by doing stupid stuff like that.

And they have spoken. 

• Like 2

Everybody dont have to agree that is what makes us indavidals but at least show respect when you do disagree. I figured that out from over 45 years of marriage lol.

• Like 3

you guys are have it all wrong in the first place...

and you just want to chime in and bash someone for asking a simple question?:huh:

....So I was wrong you are not Elitists....

Just guys that have nothing else to do but hang out and make sure everyone posts properly....

gotta go saw a bunch of cool grafics on dakatos site I like...

well, i know where to go when i need backup. I love this site. :) You guys rock

Time to let this one die on his own guys - I appreciate everyones help with my projects when I need it and refuse to play this game - I have grown a little over the years and know when it is best to walk away (something I didn't used to know how to do).  Help those that ask and are respectful - with projects that are within the forums guidelines and not worry about the rest.  Peace Out Brothers and Sisters in vinyl   

garfield.gif

this one should be locked

• Like 5