Anyone using t-shirt folding boards like this and if so what is you impression of them. Getting sick of folding shirts the old way.

post-40404-0-77046500-1371346380_thumb.j

All I can picture is Sheldon Cooper folding clothes in the laundry room.....

• Like 4

I've been averaging 100 shirts a week lately and looking for an easier way. I just ordered an adult and a child size to see if they're worth the money.

I have one I have used for a couple of years for customers - and in my own closet it is funny how much more room you have when you fold them neatly with one!

Glad to hear positive reviews. I should have them later this week and get to try it for myself.

If I even thought about folding shirts for customers I would go crazy. I just put them in a nice pile and transfer pile to box.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

All shirts leave my store folded. It gives that impression of customer service. Yeah got em off ebay

All my shirts are delivered folded as well.  I have gotten very good over the years at folding shirts since I do all the laundry around here..... that being said, I personally don't need on of these.... I am much faster on the fly.

Sorry, I am all about customer service but no way am I folding shirts. Most of my small orders are more than 100. 

Takes longer to fold the shirts than it does to screen them most of the time. 

Even the small orders stay in nice little piles.

post-7594-0-30689600-1371381894_thumb.jp

post-7594-0-19855100-1371381898_thumb.jp

post-7594-0-89034000-1371381902_thumb.jp

I average $12 - $16 a shirt so they expect a little service and honestly I wouldn't do it any other way.

dakota, I blinked and missed it, twice. She's got it figured out for sure.

• Like 2

I watched it... Was wunnerful......

When I went to watch it again....  I got this one by mistake...

It is slower.....  AND... I almost think I could do it...!!!!!

I agree there is a difference. The customer who orders 100+ shirts on single orders dont expect individual folding. However the customers who order 1-20 shirts might.

Im picking one up myself for smaller orders and when I have time...which isnt often anymore lol. I found them at McLogans for under $20. Plan on throwing one on my next order with them.

After I get it though I will so be sheldon with it. Socks and all lol

I bought one and before y'all spend the money wait until tomorrow and I'll take a pic of the one I made from coroplast using purchased 1 for the dimensions. Works great and from what I say of the 1 I bought this will hold up longer in the hinge area and if it does break just apply a piece of vinyl to the hinge are to reinforce it.