Sign in to follow this  
WHIT72

New guy

Wow this forum is fantastic, I just started cutting vinyl and I got to say I have the bug.  I have a background in graphic design (Macromedia) and actually work in the medical field....Go figure.

I bought a SC cutter i'll tell you I was suprised at its abilities once it was dialed in.

Good to be here.

Whit

Howdy from Texas!  I too have the SC..... We shall see what Saturday brings   :ph34r:

Welcome to the forum..... And ....  you are right... this place is a treasure

Whit, Whelcome.

Are you using SignBlazer?

The cutter was sent with Sure cuts alot pro, I'm impressed with the trace tool. I usually design in Mac fireworks and that wont support EPS, then I trace in Mac freehand.

I traced some pretty complex designs with the trace tool that were in a png format (native fireworks) and was impressed with the output.

Thanks everyone.

Now do most people design in another software and cut in Sure cuts alot, or is Sure cuts alot a stand alone design software?

You can design in scalp but most prefer a more powerful program to design in like corel, illustrator, inkscape, or signblazer to name a few. scalp has excellent trace (which is all I use it for anymore) and does send cuts better than many programs I've tried.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I'm kinda at the undercover hobby point right now, but I would like to get a few side jobs 

Guess I'll come up with a logo and see where it goes.

I'll post it here when I come up with something, get some creative critisim.