joker

get a call from a lady

Sunday afternoon a lady calls me about some decals. I said have i done work for you before and she said yes. She stated i made a couple peeing on cancer decals for her. I said okay are you wanting more ans she stated yes i want 10 more. So this i what i cut for her. It was odd to get a call from someone in kansas. 

post-35399-0-11726600-1368659528_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks nice but looks like you may have a blade offset issue unless the hook shapes on the letter points are part of the font.

Jay

Part of the font i believe cause it looks loike that on the screen

Makes sense and I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't spent half a day last week fighting with that issue. Still a cool design

Yeah it is the first font listed in signblazer jaybird. I just pulled out my manual for my machine to look over it for those issues.

I just looked at the font and I'm thinking you have a blade offset issue. Dakota has posted an image a bunch of times of which is which but if I remember right that's too much and too little makes the corners roundedpost-40404-0-65956900-1368663282_thumb.j Notice how much more square the corners are.

Sorry about the small image I'm on my laptop and don't have most of my programs installed. When you open the file zoom in on the corners of the letters and the look pretty square, that hook on you cuts is most likely offset.

Can u share that peeing on cancer file???

I have an aunt that just beat her cancer and she would love that.

Jaybird i see what  your talking about now. I will have to look into that. GC no problem this is the original. i changed the font to my liking on the one i posted. let me know if this workd for you. it is jpg cause the eps is on my other comp and its not hooked to the internet

post-35399-0-68708600-1368667657_thumb.j

Joker I can tell you not only will the image look cleaner once you have time to adjust but it'll be easier to weed also because all those little hooks like to snag when weeding. Drove me nuts getting mine just right but well worth the effort when done.

Joker, is this image copyrighted? I would like to offer these to some of my customers. My wife was taken out by Cancer in '03, and I believe this would exactly fit her sentiment! Great work! oh, BTW, I already have the Calvin, and would probably use a different font. I just don't want to step on any body's toes!!!

galaxygraphics by all means use it. I had the original clavin without a ball cap and decided to find thisone which looked better.

Thank you! I actually used the little girl, peein on cancer! If I knew how to upload a picture on here, I would post a pic! We have also done a set of numbers for a big truck, and hope to install those, this weekend! Again, thank you!

you just hit the attachment button  at the end of your new message or click more reply options on a reply and then attcah file button

This is my version of the "Pee on Cancer", I got from Jaybird! Thank you for telling me how to up load it! I will also post some of the numbers I did for the big truck! Yall feel free to let me know how screwed up it is, but PLEASE also offer some suggestions on how to fix my screw ups! I'm an old dog, but I am willing to learn a few new tricks! (Don't tell Ms. Bhavin that!)  ;Dpost-42809-0-26686700-1369252187_thumb.j

• Like 1

No, not at all! Please feel free to do what you want! However, even if you don't contribute to the ACS, at least mention them, every chance you get!

Could somebody let me know if my upload worked, please? I am new to this kind thing, and don't know if it worked, or not!!! Thanx