Just wanted to say Hello and we are Galaxy Graphics! We are new, and REALLY inexperienced! I just want to do the best quality work, I can. I am aware that just ONE bad job can make ALL of us (vinyl people) look bad!

Hello and welcome . Quality work and honesty can be companys best attributes even above price . Good luck with your new venture . There is a lot of info on the forum my advice to anyone starting out and anyone for that matter is to read any post that has info pertinent to what you are doing or plan to do. Good luck.

Dan

• Like 1

Jay your in south Caroline ? Lol. Galaxy welcome for the land of beer, cheeses, Aaron Rodgers, and The Green Bay Packers like they are something right ?

Hello and Welcome from Florida

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! I really hope we aren't too worrisome, with questions and such! But, I really want this to takeoff, and get going! As far as equipment, we have a Laserpoint II, a swing away press with cup, hat, tile, and 2 plate plattens. 2 Ricoh printers, one for sublimation, and one for Chromoblast. Oh, we also have a Epson to scan images with. Does any one know of anything else we need? Well, besides customers!!!